Look Younger.

Posted by Reviewer2330606 on Aug 27, 2007

This Product Is perfect for tightening and reducing wrinkles. It's also Perfect for dryer skin types. I bought another DMAE Serum both are good but the other doesn't seem to add moisture to the skin, like this one does. You do look younger fast. I love it.

Better skin!

Posted by Reviewer1199034 on Nov 07, 2011

I started using this product after hearing about the benefits of DMAE from Dr. OZ. I just knew that IHerb would have something with DMAE and they did! I use the serum and DMAE cream as well. My skin is firmer and smoother. My boss gently asked if I had some kind of 'work' done because of the dramatic improvement of my skin. My friend commented that my skin looked better than it ever had. ( I hadnt told anyone that I was doing anything different.) I do eat well and drink a lot of water, but I know this product has made a difference! I will continue to order! Thank you IHerb!

Love this

Posted by 4699221312742936062 on Jan 20, 2013

I noticed my face to be more firm and smooth as well as the lines in my face have softened within about a week of using. It caused no problem with my hyper-sensitive skin either. The only thing that took some getting used to was the smell. It has kind of a strong vanilla scent and I am a bit fragrance sensitive. It took some getting used to.

DMAE Serum

Posted by Reviewer2722939 on Oct 26, 2007

This is a great product. It makes your skin feel so smooth. Softens the little lines also. Makes make up go on easier with no caking.

great stuff!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1854481 on Apr 09, 2008

this stuff is really great. I am 42, with a good complexion, except for two things: lines around the eyes and I have fair skin. This stuff, which I use with the Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid Serum, has made a big difference with the lines, and also seems to give a healthy glow which makes the paleness not so bad. the only complaint is the coconut smell.

Skin Eternal DMAE Serum

Posted by Reviewer1797576 on Jul 23, 2008

I didn't realize that the main ingredient in this product is propylene glycol. I should have done, because it is listed, but was unhappy with the chemical content in this product.

too storong fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2544044 on Jan 11, 2008

i use this once. there is very very strong fragrance. i feel bad & it may make headache. if you don't like perfume, you had better to select the other.

younger looking skin

Posted by Reviewer2371188 on Oct 26, 2006

i have used this product for several years and can see results

Posted by Reviewer3117783 on Feb 19, 2009

I like the skin products from Source Naturals, but iHerb seems to have them priced a bit higher than other websites. If you are a regular purchaser of these products shop around the prices and the size amounts are not that competitive. Product is great but it not priced competitively

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Oct 01, 2009

Keeps my skin feeling firm