that is realy good

Posted by Reviewer2774785 on Jul 27, 2010

I started to use nearly for two weeks and I cane feel it is neurishing and my skin getting younger look. thank you.

DMAE Serum

Posted by Reviewer2535433 on Sep 26, 2010

First time using this product and so far, so good. My skin feels softer. It takes a while to absorb.

Me gusta pero no lo recomiendo en pieles sensible!

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Jan 11, 2015

Me ha gustado el producto en general pero al llevar alcohol cuando tengo la piel mas sensible me picaba( sobretodo ahora en invierno por el frio),la sensacion de quemazon y enrojecimiento solo duraba unos minutos pero no era agradable. No creo que repitiera aunque los demas ingredientes me gustaron. Una pena lo del alcohol. quizas en verano no me molestara tanto. Tiene un olor muy dulzon que perdura bastante por si a alguien no le gustan los olores muy intensos

So far so good.....

Posted by Reviewer2904062 on Aug 24, 2011

I have been using the product and so far, I like it and it feels good on my skin. I hope it does the trick of keeping wrinkles away and my skin looking as youthful as it can for it's 61 years of age.

Tatiana, Russia

Posted by Reviewer1935601 on Jun 28, 2011

Good thing!

Coconut scent!

Posted by Reviewer1086244 on Apr 24, 2008

I was surprised by the coconut scent. Overall, this is a nice product. My skin became very greasy while using it, but I suspect most people will not have this problem because my skin is oily anyway.

Source Naturals Skin Eternal DNAE Serum

Posted by Reviewer3259544 on May 07, 2008

Has a strange smell which you do get use to after using a couple of times. Makes my skin feel so soft and looks really healthy. Just make my skin feel a little sticky when first applied until it soaks in. Would order it again.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on May 27, 2008

Good texture and quality. I will defintely buy another bottle!

DMAE Serum

Posted by Reviewer2506398 on Jan 26, 2009

Use of this product under the DMAE cream helps for fast a application of the thick cream. The squirt applicator is convenient. The product is good, too.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2510126 on Jan 27, 2009

The product is priced well and it was shipped quickly.