Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal DMAE Serum, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Like!! <3

Posted by Reviewer2496025 on Jul 23, 2011

This and the cream is now my staple, being one who tried everything including the pricey creme de la mer and dr. perricone, I found this to be the smart purchase. My pimples are less, skin is firmer, I look more awake. Its got a sticky texture and the moisturizer is suuper moist, its not a facelift in a bottle, and some may not like the smell... but it does deliver!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2557733 on Aug 16, 2011

Certainly wouldn't use it as a day cream, which I wanted to be able to do. It's too syrupy! But I use it every night and noticed a difference in my skin right away. Love it, love it. I'm going to get all my girlfriends to try it.

Love it! Good pricing allows me to use this all over

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Oct 22, 2010

Love this product! It is great for my skin which is just starting to show signs of aging. It is also great for preventing scars. I got a few cuts and scrapes doing a home remodel project and I put this serum on the spots and I swear they healed faster and I have no scars (p.s. I have fair skin).

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2402496 on Dec 05, 2010

i use the product every evening together with the hyaluronic serum and I am very pleased with both

Excellent

Posted by healthyu on Jan 20, 2011

This serum penetrates my skin nicely. Then I apply the DMAE cream. After using expensive skin products for years, I decided to switch to products more affordable and just as effective, and with better quality ingredients.