Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Day Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2655649 on Mar 27, 2011

I've been using the night cream and recently bought the day cream. I use this in conjunction with hyaluronic serum, and I am seeing results. My freckles and age spots are diminishing. My 11 lines are fading. Love the smell and the texture. Just wish it had a sunscreen. Paraben free! Just trying to age gracefully without invasive procedures. I'm 61 and teenage sisters at the store thought I was 50. That works for me!

Not quite sure!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 17, 2010

I have been using the skin eternal cream for some time now, in the night, with very good effect. But this day cream is not the same thing. The smell is weird, and I don't think that it gives my skin the fresh glow like the night cream does. Therefore I discontinue even though I have much left.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2198287 on Mar 10, 2010

I have an allergic reaction to this product.

Great DAY cream

Posted by Reviewer1969275 on Jun 21, 2013

I never write reviews, but this product is so great I took the time to do it. I started using the night cream and really liked it. I am 61 and could see a difference. But I didn't like wearing during the day. It felt like my skin couldn't breathe. So I bought the day cream and LOVE IT! I like it better than the night cream although it is not quite as effective. It is best to use both of them. I can see a difference in the little wrinkles. They don't show up as much. And I love the way this feels. Sometimes I put it on the back of my hands also because it makes them look so much better. I would use it all over if it wasn't so expensive.

LOVE

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »