Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2655649 on Mar 27, 2011

I've been using the night cream and recently bought the day cream. I use this in conjunction with hyaluronic serum, and I am seeing results. My freckles and age spots are diminishing. My 11 lines are fading. Love the smell and the texture. Just wish it had a sunscreen. Paraben free! Just trying to age gracefully without invasive procedures. I'm 61 and teenage sisters at the store thought I was 50. That works for me!

Great DAY cream

Posted by Reviewer1969275 on Jun 21, 2013

I never write reviews, but this product is so great I took the time to do it. I started using the night cream and really liked it. I am 61 and could see a difference. But I didn't like wearing during the day. It felt like my skin couldn't breathe. So I bought the day cream and LOVE IT! I like it better than the night cream although it is not quite as effective. It is best to use both of them. I can see a difference in the little wrinkles. They don't show up as much. And I love the way this feels. Sometimes I put it on the back of my hands also because it makes them look so much better. I would use it all over if it wasn't so expensive.

LOVE

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

good summer/spring face cream

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Nov 18, 2014

I rotate this with Source Naturals DMAE cream, as this one isn't as rich, since i'm 50+ with conbination skin, if i wear a face powder as makeup I use this cream, but now it's winter, i use it at night with the serum & the DMAE cream at day! Everyone compliments my skin

Skin Eternal Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2339632 on Sep 03, 2010

This is the first time I've used this, and I love it! It keeps just the right amount of moisture in my skin without making it too shiny. I've had very bad sensitivity reactions to several high-priced department store type face creams and never had a reaction to any of the three Source Naturals skin care products I've used. Also, iherb's price is a substantial savings over my local organic store.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »