Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2655649 on Mar 27, 2011

I've been using the night cream and recently bought the day cream. I use this in conjunction with hyaluronic serum, and I am seeing results. My freckles and age spots are diminishing. My 11 lines are fading. Love the smell and the texture. Just wish it had a sunscreen. Paraben free! Just trying to age gracefully without invasive procedures. I'm 61 and teenage sisters at the store thought I was 50. That works for me!

Great DAY cream

Posted by Reviewer1969275 on Jun 21, 2013

I never write reviews, but this product is so great I took the time to do it. I started using the night cream and really liked it. I am 61 and could see a difference. But I didn't like wearing during the day. It felt like my skin couldn't breathe. So I bought the day cream and LOVE IT! I like it better than the night cream although it is not quite as effective. It is best to use both of them. I can see a difference in the little wrinkles. They don't show up as much. And I love the way this feels. Sometimes I put it on the back of my hands also because it makes them look so much better. I would use it all over if it wasn't so expensive.

BEST CREAM EVER!!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 29, 2014

i had the night cream version but disliked the dimethicone content. however, this version does not have dimethicone, and this is excellent for skin! makes it soft, smooth, luscious and extremely hydrated! since using this, my skin looks the way it did when i was in middle school!

LOVE

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

good summer/spring face cream

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Nov 18, 2014

I rotate this with Source Naturals DMAE cream, as this one isn't as rich, since i'm 50+ with conbination skin, if i wear a face powder as makeup I use this cream, but now it's winter, i use it at night with the serum & the DMAE cream at day! Everyone compliments my skin

Skin Eternal Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2339632 on Sep 03, 2010

This is the first time I've used this, and I love it! It keeps just the right amount of moisture in my skin without making it too shiny. I've had very bad sensitivity reactions to several high-priced department store type face creams and never had a reaction to any of the three Source Naturals skin care products I've used. Also, iherb's price is a substantial savings over my local organic store.

First day...

Posted by Reviewer1264295 on Oct 14, 2010

I've been using Source Natural Skin products for some time but didn't know they had a day cream until I found iHerb, as my source didn't carry it. First day I used it I was told how great I looked, and very well rested.

Vanya

Posted by Reviewer1449145 on Jul 19, 2010

Very good and not remain absorbed basements spots on the face.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Feb 19, 2011

This goes on like silk. Absolutely love it. Recommend it to all my friends.