Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2845453 on Jul 05, 2009

When I first used this product, I immediately felt a difference in the skin on my face. It felt and looked a little more youthful, tighter. I've been using it for several weeks now and I believe my droopy mouth has improved somewhat. I didn't expect anything really, but have been pleasantly surprised by the results, though they are minor - just enough to notice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2497466 on Apr 25, 2010

I have been using this in conjunction with the "30 day beauty secret" vitamin blend and in 3 weeks I DEFINITELY notice a difference in the firmness of my facial skin. The elasticity and bounce to my cheeks that I'd lost has returned, and I definitely enjoy the combination!

HAIR LOSS

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Dec 28, 2009

i use this product in conjunction with your neocell collagen for hair strength as i lost most of my long locks after life threatening trauma and swine flu/double pneumoinia. i also use your shen min topical hair lotion and your natures way fo ti to stop excessive DHT. works like magic. no more hair loss or shedding hair regrowing strong and healthy.

Amazing Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1385656 on Feb 02, 2011

I ordered Hyaluronic Acid on the recommendation of my massage therapist (and friend!) because she said it had worked for a client who has the same type of arthritis pain in their thumb joints as I do. She said it might take awhile before I noticed a difference. She was wrong about that! I think it was the 2nd or 3rd day after I started taking HA that I noticed that I had NO pain in my thumb joints! I went from severe pain to none. Amazing. It has not worked as quickly on other joints, but getting relief for my thumb joints was my main concern. I am one happy customer! Leanna, Portland, OR

Hurting sore Joints

Posted by Reviewer2196741 on Aug 29, 2011

My joints have been hurting. and my skin was very dry ,no matter what lotions i used . Then I realized I had not taken and been out of Source Naturals Haluronic Acid with Collagen for two months. I ordered more, great fast delivery and within two days my joints didn't hurt and my skin is no longer dry. I have taken this product for years and so do several friends. This product has no side affects, works within two days, resonably priced, The best product. More than any vitamin or mineral product this one is the best, fast results, immediate no joint pain,no dry old looking skin. I love your I-HERB. site.

Holy grail

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Oct 13, 2011

This supplement really makes a difference. My skin all over my body is smooth and soft when it's usually dry and scaly. My joints also don't hurt a lot. I've been buying this for years!

Source Naturals Skin Eternal Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2205435 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been taking these for about a month and I can defintely tell a difference in my skin, it's firmer and doesn't seem to dry out as easy. It makes my nails and hair grow very quickly also

The Very Best!

Posted by Reviewer2324902 on May 26, 2010

I have freckly, wrinkle-prone skin, and yet this product truly keeps my skin healthy-looking and hydrated. The best part is that my joints still feel very limber(arthritis runs in my family).I'm 51, but I don't have that 'achy' feeling in my joints.

Great for the skin

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jul 14, 2010

I believe in supporting my body from the inside out. I use this with the moisturizer that goes along with it.

love this product. it made my skin looks better