RC Paonessa

Posted by Reviewer3122781 on Aug 17, 2008

Product has been beneficial in reducing pain of arthritis

Great hydration for my skin

Posted by Reviewer3304945 on Oct 17, 2007

This is a natural lip plumper. I'm 44 yo and my lips have shriveled over time. Even w/ restylane they don't maintain fullness. When I take this twice a day it really helps my lips fluff and my skin to look fuller (if that makes sense).

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on Jul 08, 2009

I started taking this after reading the reviews. I bought 1 bottle and wished I'd ordered 90 days supply. After the month my minor aches were gone and my face looked better. In fact I visited my daughter and she said "You look good. Your face doesn't look so wrinkly!" She wanted to know what cream I was using :) When she gets older I'll spill the beans.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Feb 18, 2009

Love this stuff. I'm pushin' 50 and notice a big difference in my skin plumpness and diminshed fine lines and wrinkles when I take it. Notice a big difference when I run out, so always order again;-)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639450 on Jul 17, 2008

It has really helped with healing my knee after an injury. I can run again with out pain. I really notice a difference after taking it.

Capsule-shaped big tablet.

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on Jun 01, 2010

Those capsule-shaped edgy tablets were slightly too big to me, a bit difficult to swallow, so I had to make it to smaller pieces. I personally prefer rounded smaller tablets or powder (or powder in capsule shells that I may break) for everyday use if possible.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1733809 on Aug 03, 2009

I am not sure this is actually lessening wrinkles or if it's all psyhcological. I feel my crows feet are less obvious. I plan to buy more when this runs low, the wrinkles took years to get here so I'm not sure one bottle will be sufficient. I suggest giving it a try. Price is definitely reasonable compared to anything else which claims the same benefits.

Easy to Take

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on May 24, 2010

First, I have to say, I order a lot of items on-line & iHerb.com is hands down the best I've experienced. I had all of my orders within days, not weeks like other's & a fraction of the cost of shipping. Very happy with iHerb. Just started taking this product, so it's too soon to say if they're doing anything yet. I'll update later. I will say this, they are very easy to swallow because they're narrow and have a minty taste. I have no bad reaction to them at all.

Jaw pain and skin smoothing with Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on Sep 05, 2008

Hyaluronic Acid is the only thing I've found that eases jaw discomfort. It hasn't done anything for other joints, but other products work for my elbows, hips, etc. It's also helps smooth out the skin. While I find this version by Source Naturals to be less effective than hyaluronic acid on its own or with MSM for my jaw, it has other ingredients that add to the HA's efforts on behalf of the skin. Time will tell if the effects are long-term.

Hyaluronic acid for beautiful skin!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Mar 15, 2009

Increases skin hydration and helps curb premature wrinkling. It literally makes your skin shine with healthy glow. It also helps with melasma (brown spots) on your face and hands. It was out of stock and I ran out. I really noticed the difference. My face and hands were dry in a few days. Also, it is great for joint and muscle discomfort. Hyaluronic acid attracts and hold water, which is what plumps your skin so wrinkles are less visible. This is why they add it to many topical lotions and creams. But, why not hydrate your skin from the inside out, because it also enhances collagen formation. You will love the results! A must have.