Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Apr 07, 2016

been using a yr and very pleased

No significant results.

Posted by 5001964954059018707 on Feb 15, 2015

No significant results.

easy to take

Posted by 4879011378629120308 on Dec 01, 2014

it`s hard to tell if these have had any difference in my skin, but these are affrodable and easy to take

Not good with my IBS-stomach

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

I used to take this regularly but now I cannot as an ingredient in this gives me a mild stomach pain. I do have IBS so I do not think that the issue is the supplement.

unsure as yet

Posted by 5441986173648200725 on May 27, 2014

I have been taking one of these every morning for the past fortnight and hopefully will be able to notice a difference soon.

Good

Posted by 4713298637558739894 on May 22, 2014

It's been a week since am taking it, but I am aware that it will take sometime to show the results.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by 5657743243659716573 on Mar 22, 2013

Noto mis articulaciones mejor y mi pelo más fuerte y mi piel mejor también.

Took More for Joints

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I really took this hyaluronic acid for joints and connective tissue repair during a procedure called prolotherapy. This one seems to be marketed for the skin, a big ole connective tissue, but I was aiming for the internal tissues. Good price. Really like Source Naturals products.

Keeps my knees & shoulders lubricated

Posted by Reviewer2362151 on Jun 13, 2012

Absolute necessity, I have tried taking alot without any extra benefits. One tablet a day to one tablet per week works for me. If I plan some running or bicycling, I'll take one in the morning. You will know within a few days if it helps you.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1975037 on Apr 17, 2012

I'm having good results with improved movement taking this. I use to wake with some back pain and just go thru the day ignoring it; but it takes a toll after a period. I'm very happy with this and plan on continuing. I may bounce around with different manufacturers. Dr's Best recommended half the dosage and I liked it. I'll probably try the 'Now' version next.