serum

Posted by Reviewer2627534 on Apr 22, 2016

Have used this for several years, seems to moisturize and tighten skin. I notice a difference when I don't use it, highly recommend!

i am in the first bottle , but i have the cream and i am satished !!

Posted by 5699768252859382278 on May 24, 2015

i am in the first bottle , but i have the cream and i am satished !!

love it for night use

Posted by 1Petra on May 21, 2015

Yeah it is sticky and shiny but I use it in the night time ,I know my skin loves it because in the morning my skin looks really good I can't see any wrinkles I'm 40.Before going to bed, I wash my face, add some rose-hip oil then this serum then Source Natural cream. For day time I use Derma E, Firming DMAE serum followed by Derma E, Firming DMAE cream.I love the smell,my daughter like the smell as well she tells me when I go to kiss her for good night.Skin Eternal for night and Derma e for day are the best products for my skin will always use them.PS For those who say that the serum does not work try to ex-foliate two-three times per week because the dead skin cells will not allow the cream to penetrate your skin therefore no benefits.

Great night time product, poor day time product.

Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015

Firstly, this product contains some great ingredients, although something in this does cause a light sunburn sensation on my skin for the first 20-30minutes after putting it on. I have noticed this is worse if I put it on straight after cleansing. Once this sensation dissipates my skin feels tighter and slightly tingly, but not in a bad way. My skin has improved since using this and appears more hydrated and translucent. The smell is AWFUL and although I am used to it now I would not wear this in the day time or leave the house with this stuff on. The texture is light and easy to spread and since I only wear it at night the tacky feeling and slight amber tint does not bother me at all. This product does not wear well under make up so even if the smell does not bother you I would still only recommend this for night time use. If you have really sensitive sin I would avoid this as the ingredients can certainly cause irritation. As for acne prone skin, this serum can help keep acne at bay although, like retinol, you may experience an initial breakout as this product will draw the acne to the surface but after this initial break out it does help keep skin clear.

amazing

Posted by 5760834634386578777 on Feb 05, 2015

i cant really stand the smell but after a while, i dont notice it. otherwise, this serum is amazing! gets rid of the dry patches

Great Result with strong fragrant

Posted by 5301918985643111122 on Oct 25, 2014

Apply on face - face feel warm, tingle and oily. After mins when its absorbed the strong fragrant stays while your skin felt smooth and soft. I believe its not too suitable for sensitive skin.

LOVE

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

Works

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Sep 19, 2014

It's a good product, but extremely smelly! My partner hates it so much I have to use it when he's not in the room.

Product do not receive

Posted by 4613345060731645041 on Jul 17, 2014

Unfortunately, the product has not come yet with me. Because I already know it, I wanted to try the ordering abroad to order, perhaps, late next after. Do they think that the product still comes???

positive

Posted by 4615305890979243283 on Nov 17, 2013

Great products will certainly buy it again. fast shipping