New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 73 reviews

I'm Not a Fan

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 13, 2012

I have now tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums available on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this product is my least favorite of the lot. Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum does work, and you can feel it working as it stings your skin, and the price isn't bad, but that's it for positive attributes. I dislike this product's scent — it's a strong and discordant mix of fruit scents. The serum is sticky and it leaves the skin shiny. For these reasons, if you would like to use this product, I suggest that you do so only at night, before going to bed. However, I think that there are better products with similar active ingredients in the same price category and I probably won't re-order.

overwhelming smell

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on Mar 01, 2010

Like other reviewers - I find the smell of this product some what over powering so have given it to a friend who says that the smell is a small price to pay for the good results she gets!

Very dissapointed!

Posted by Reviewer1341466 on Sep 23, 2010

My skin feels sticky after applying the serum, and the smell is so overwhelming!

Great moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Jan 26, 2010

The smell is a bit unusual, but its a wonderful moisturiser, and it seems to make my wrinkles less visible too.

This is really wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1922108 on Sep 20, 2010

I love the way my skin feels using this. Went to visit my daughter and she asked me what I was using on my face because my skin looked so nice. I am in the sun alot for my job and I think this is erasing some of the sun damage to my skin.