I'm Not a Fan

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 13, 2012

I have now tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums available on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this product is my least favorite of the lot. Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum does work, and you can feel it working as it stings your skin, and the price isn't bad, but that's it for positive attributes. I dislike this product's scent — it's a strong and discordant mix of fruit scents. The serum is sticky and it leaves the skin shiny. For these reasons, if you would like to use this product, I suggest that you do so only at night, before going to bed. However, I think that there are better products with similar active ingredients in the same price category and I probably won't re-order.

Very dissapointed!

Posted by Reviewer1341466 on Sep 23, 2010

My skin feels sticky after applying the serum, and the smell is so overwhelming!

overwhelming smell

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on Mar 01, 2010

Like other reviewers - I find the smell of this product some what over powering so have given it to a friend who says that the smell is a small price to pay for the good results she gets!

Great moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Jan 26, 2010

The smell is a bit unusual, but its a wonderful moisturiser, and it seems to make my wrinkles less visible too.

This is really wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1922108 on Sep 20, 2010

I love the way my skin feels using this. Went to visit my daughter and she asked me what I was using on my face because my skin looked so nice. I am in the sun alot for my job and I think this is erasing some of the sun damage to my skin.

I really like this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Apr 09, 2009

I am on my 3rd or 4th bottle and I use it morning and night just on my wrinkly areas (around mouth, crease in neck, forehead and outside eyes -- don't get too close to your eyes). I use a moisturizer on top of it to kind of seal the deal. I think it does help the moisture stay in my skin and there is a noticeable firmness as soon as I apply it. I am using it at this point mostly as preventative as I am 35 and don't yet have excessive wrinkles or skin damage.

Allergy sufferers beware!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 08, 2010

This product has such a strong scent that my eyes itched and watered and my husband, just by being in the room with me, began to wheeze. Hard to understand why a facial product, applied close to eyes and nasal passages, would be a candidate for any scent, let alone this overwhelming one! This serum is useless for me.

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1067938 on Oct 02, 2010

I have been using this product for 8 years now and i am 57 going on 38. I get compliments on how young my skin looks all the time and you can't find a better product for the price

Love it..

Posted by Reviewer1264295 on Oct 14, 2010

I've been using the regular Serum for many years and just recently changed to the Hyaluronic Serum. Very good, easily absorbed and I know working it's miracles throughout the day. I put it on prior to my day cream (moisturizer). Can't do without my serum the benefits are too great.

Nothing like it!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

I adore this stuff!! I will not be without it. My skin has never looked so good since i started to use this. I have soft, supple skin and I no longer have dry patches. I am not bothered by the pineapple smell. It fades quickly enough for me. I couple this with the skin eternal cream and I am a happy camper.