Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

HATE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Nov 16, 2009

I hate it for three reasons: 1. Nauseating odor - I usually don't mind smells, but this unbearable. 2. It burns my skin the instant I put it on. 3. It has a sticky feeling to it. I would give it a zero if I could. Also I used another brand of hyaluronic acid that was really nice that I would rate a five, but thought I'd try this one because it was priced cheaper, especially when paired with another product. Bad mistake.

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on Mar 21, 2008

The combination of Hyaluronic serum with the Vcaps is an absolute MUST in my skin care regimen. I've been using it for years, and even at my "advanced" age, I don't have a wrinkle on my face! This is the Ultimate Moisturizing Combination! I teach skin care and highly recommend Source Naturals serum to each class.

Dana B

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Apr 18, 2008

I LOVE this stuff! It has a different smell, like pineapples and coconut, but you get used to it. I love how well it moisturizes without flaring up my rosacea or acne. I've tried Arbonne, Estee Lauder, all the pricey products and Dove. None compare to this.

YUUUCKKK!

Posted by Reviewer1486097 on Nov 22, 2009

Texture is sticky and smell is awful!!! It feels like putting artificially flavored candy on your face. I can barely stand it on my hands and not fully natural.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1096420 on Mar 18, 2008

This is good stuff. I combine it with my lotion & my skin feels so good. It smoothes wrinkles and the heels of my feet are as smooth as can be. After using Vitamin E cream on his chapped & cracked hands without improvement, I got my husband to try this and after one night he said this is much better, his hands feel good. He now uses it every night! I even like the smell of it.