HATE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Nov 16, 2009

I hate it for three reasons: 1. Nauseating odor - I usually don't mind smells, but this unbearable. 2. It burns my skin the instant I put it on. 3. It has a sticky feeling to it. I would give it a zero if I could. Also I used another brand of hyaluronic acid that was really nice that I would rate a five, but thought I'd try this one because it was priced cheaper, especially when paired with another product. Bad mistake.

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on Mar 21, 2008

The combination of Hyaluronic serum with the Vcaps is an absolute MUST in my skin care regimen. I've been using it for years, and even at my "advanced" age, I don't have a wrinkle on my face! This is the Ultimate Moisturizing Combination! I teach skin care and highly recommend Source Naturals serum to each class.

YUUUCKKK!

Posted by Reviewer1486097 on Nov 22, 2009

Texture is sticky and smell is awful!!! It feels like putting artificially flavored candy on your face. I can barely stand it on my hands and not fully natural.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1341574 on Feb 06, 2010

I really tried to like this product. But I just can't. This stuff is very smelly and unfortunately the smell is nauseating. Luckily I found a way to use this bottle (but will definitely not buy again!): Everytime I wash my hair I put few drops of this stuff to my conditioner (as well as avocado and jojoba oil), because hyaluronic acid can bind some moisture in to the hair shaft.

Dana B

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Apr 18, 2008

I LOVE this stuff! It has a different smell, like pineapples and coconut, but you get used to it. I love how well it moisturizes without flaring up my rosacea or acne. I've tried Arbonne, Estee Lauder, all the pricey products and Dove. None compare to this.

Fragrance is WAY too strong!

Posted by Reviewer2444344 on Mar 15, 2011

I bought this product because of the excellent list of ingredients it contains. I also noticed that it had some fragrances listed, but I had no idea how strong the smell would be. If your skin is the least bit sensitive, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I am disappointed.

Funny smell

Posted by Reviewer1727334 on Nov 11, 2009

This product is too heavily scented, and the scent is too sweet and candy-like. I'm not sure how well the product works, but it feels good on the skin. It is just the odor. I won't buy it again.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1096420 on Mar 18, 2008

This is good stuff. I combine it with my lotion & my skin feels so good. It smoothes wrinkles and the heels of my feet are as smooth as can be. After using Vitamin E cream on his chapped & cracked hands without improvement, I got my husband to try this and after one night he said this is much better, his hands feel good. He now uses it every night! I even like the smell of it.

Hyaluronic Serum by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on May 04, 2009

Used with the same company's Skin Eternal Cream at night and another company's cream with squalane during the day, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.

NOT a good exprerience

Posted by Reviewer2212099 on Nov 05, 2009

I am not usually senitive to any face products...but immediately upon application my face burned like fire. Washed off right away but was left with inflamed red skin. Thought, oh well didn't work on my face so I'll try on my hands before going to bed. Did not give me the same burning sensation on my hands but the smell was so unpleasant and overpowering I had to wash off in order to sleep. This bottle will definitely be going into the garbage!!!