HATE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Nov 16, 2009

I hate it for three reasons: 1. Nauseating odor - I usually don't mind smells, but this unbearable. 2. It burns my skin the instant I put it on. 3. It has a sticky feeling to it. I would give it a zero if I could. Also I used another brand of hyaluronic acid that was really nice that I would rate a five, but thought I'd try this one because it was priced cheaper, especially when paired with another product. Bad mistake.

YUUUCKKK!

Posted by Reviewer1486097 on Nov 22, 2009

Texture is sticky and smell is awful!!! It feels like putting artificially flavored candy on your face. I can barely stand it on my hands and not fully natural.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1341574 on Feb 06, 2010

I really tried to like this product. But I just can't. This stuff is very smelly and unfortunately the smell is nauseating. Luckily I found a way to use this bottle (but will definitely not buy again!): Everytime I wash my hair I put few drops of this stuff to my conditioner (as well as avocado and jojoba oil), because hyaluronic acid can bind some moisture in to the hair shaft.

Funny smell

Posted by Reviewer1727334 on Nov 11, 2009

This product is too heavily scented, and the scent is too sweet and candy-like. I'm not sure how well the product works, but it feels good on the skin. It is just the odor. I won't buy it again.

Fragrance is WAY too strong!

Posted by Reviewer2444344 on Mar 15, 2011

I bought this product because of the excellent list of ingredients it contains. I also noticed that it had some fragrances listed, but I had no idea how strong the smell would be. If your skin is the least bit sensitive, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I am disappointed.

NOT a good exprerience

Posted by Reviewer2212099 on Nov 05, 2009

I am not usually senitive to any face products...but immediately upon application my face burned like fire. Washed off right away but was left with inflamed red skin. Thought, oh well didn't work on my face so I'll try on my hands before going to bed. Did not give me the same burning sensation on my hands but the smell was so unpleasant and overpowering I had to wash off in order to sleep. This bottle will definitely be going into the garbage!!!

cannot not accept the smell

Posted by Reviewer1796843 on Dec 02, 2009

I cannot accept the smell of this product. It has a very strong smell. Only used once (I used it on my hands. After I wash my hands, the smell still here!!!)Maybe the product is good for skin but I will not buy it again.

Like Gorilla Glue

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Dec 05, 2009

Just tried it on the back of my hand and decided it was not for me. Had to wash my hand three times to get rid of the sticky stuff.

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer3040183 on Dec 10, 2009

Can't use this, it stings and burns my skin extremely badly. Smells terrible. Very dissapointed :(

Couldn't stand the scent

Posted by Reviewer2071009 on Dec 13, 2009

Althought the product probably works well, I couldn't stand the fruity sweet smell. I gave it to a friend.