Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 1-star

HATE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Nov 16, 2009

I hate it for three reasons: 1. Nauseating odor - I usually don't mind smells, but this unbearable. 2. It burns my skin the instant I put it on. 3. It has a sticky feeling to it. I would give it a zero if I could. Also I used another brand of hyaluronic acid that was really nice that I would rate a five, but thought I'd try this one because it was priced cheaper, especially when paired with another product. Bad mistake.

YUUUCKKK!

Posted by Reviewer1486097 on Nov 22, 2009

Texture is sticky and smell is awful!!! It feels like putting artificially flavored candy on your face. I can barely stand it on my hands and not fully natural.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1341574 on Feb 06, 2010

I really tried to like this product. But I just can't. This stuff is very smelly and unfortunately the smell is nauseating. Luckily I found a way to use this bottle (but will definitely not buy again!): Everytime I wash my hair I put few drops of this stuff to my conditioner (as well as avocado and jojoba oil), because hyaluronic acid can bind some moisture in to the hair shaft.

Source Naturals Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by Reviewer2205435 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using the Source Naturals Hyaluronic Skin cream in the jar an I love it. This on the other hand not so sure. I can't get past the strong smell. The jar cream has a pleasant tropical smell and seems to fade after a while this does not. I'm going to try again but for someone that is sensitive to smell I would have to say you won't like it.

Can´t use since the smell is too strong!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Apr 14, 2010

I really can´t say much about this coz the smell is so strong that I can´t use this on my face.