Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 1-star

HATE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Nov 16, 2009

I hate it for three reasons: 1. Nauseating odor - I usually don't mind smells, but this unbearable. 2. It burns my skin the instant I put it on. 3. It has a sticky feeling to it. I would give it a zero if I could. Also I used another brand of hyaluronic acid that was really nice that I would rate a five, but thought I'd try this one because it was priced cheaper, especially when paired with another product. Bad mistake.

YUUUCKKK!

Posted by Reviewer1486097 on Nov 22, 2009

Texture is sticky and smell is awful!!! It feels like putting artificially flavored candy on your face. I can barely stand it on my hands and not fully natural.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1341574 on Feb 06, 2010

I really tried to like this product. But I just can't. This stuff is very smelly and unfortunately the smell is nauseating. Luckily I found a way to use this bottle (but will definitely not buy again!): Everytime I wash my hair I put few drops of this stuff to my conditioner (as well as avocado and jojoba oil), because hyaluronic acid can bind some moisture in to the hair shaft.

Fragrance is WAY too strong!

Posted by Reviewer2444344 on Mar 15, 2011

I bought this product because of the excellent list of ingredients it contains. I also noticed that it had some fragrances listed, but I had no idea how strong the smell would be. If your skin is the least bit sensitive, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I am disappointed.

NOT a good exprerience

Posted by Reviewer2212099 on Nov 05, 2009

I am not usually senitive to any face products...but immediately upon application my face burned like fire. Washed off right away but was left with inflamed red skin. Thought, oh well didn't work on my face so I'll try on my hands before going to bed. Did not give me the same burning sensation on my hands but the smell was so unpleasant and overpowering I had to wash off in order to sleep. This bottle will definitely be going into the garbage!!!