Too early to tell, but even though skin looks good, I believe this is only externally effective and doesn't alter or improve the dermis or subdermal connective tissue.

Posted by Reviewer2668025 on Oct 24, 2007

See review title for all

Hyaluronic serum

Posted by Reviewer1614028 on Dec 07, 2008

The product on it self is very very good but the smell is awfull, thats why I rated it for 3 stars. The product self is good!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2413600 on Aug 13, 2009

it really plumps up an older skin and smells divine.

It works well, but I don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2794042 on Sep 15, 2009

This Hyaluronic Serum seems like it does a good job at moisturizing and keeping my skin looking healthy, but the smell is very strong. It could be the Jasmine. This product contains a lot of very good ingredients for your skin, so I might buy it again. My only objection is the strong flowery smell.

Fans of the sweet smell of caramel

Posted by Rasvetik on Jul 09, 2012

I love the smell :) The consistency is too thick. After use the skin becomes clammy and his face immediately begins to blush and pinching. After the application of day or night cream all passes. Unfortunately, my sensitive and dry skin can not tolerate this serum. I will not buy more.

Kind of greasy feeling

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Oct 01, 2009

Yes, it's very moisturizing, but also greasy feeling. I can't use this under makeup, only at night for extra moisturizing. Not really sure what to think of this product.

Skin Eternal

Posted by Reviewer1704024 on Oct 01, 2009

I dont like the fragrance and a bit thick, but makes your skin feel soft.

Smells a bit funny

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Oct 03, 2009

It seems to have a great moisturising effect, but after a couple of weeks of use I haven't really noticed anything else. Remember to shake well, as it seems to separate a bit.

good stuff

Posted by thesavagesage on Oct 29, 2009

my skin feels great - mostly. It's soft and nice. But around my nose, where my skin is sensitive, it can burn a little. don't know why

Source Naturals Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by Reviewer1777638 on Nov 16, 2009

A very "exotic" ointment, smells like chocolate. While I believe it is very good for the purpose it was designed, I was really after a skin repair product to complement the Home Health Psoriasis Body Wash.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »