Kind of greasy feeling

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Oct 01, 2009

Yes, it's very moisturizing, but also greasy feeling. I can't use this under makeup, only at night for extra moisturizing. Not really sure what to think of this product.

fragrance (smell) is awful!!

Posted by Reviewer2399027 on Nov 19, 2010

I felt sick after trying this product. Also all my friends thought that the smell is awful!! Do not buy this one!! You wil regret!

Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by Reviewer1724145 on Oct 14, 2007

My skins seems to be getting softer in overall texture and has a glow. I don't like to after taste absorbed through the skin, but I take a small amount and mix with a few drops of water and this seems to counter the thickness.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Oct 02, 2009

I have to say, my skin looks great around my eyes since using this, BUT do not get it in your eyes by accident. It will burn like crazy and your eyes will be red all day. I now use it, but very sparingly and I am extremely careful not to get it in my eyes. The plain H serum did not bother my eyes at all.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2024896 on Nov 27, 2007

I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.

love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3304945 on Feb 15, 2008

I am very particular about my skin care regime. I love all the ingredients in here. I have a rosy glow afterwards.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2923644 on Aug 25, 2009

This is so easy to use and the results are amazing in just one week. The smell is a bit off, but not bad and it fades right away. I will keep using it.

jullia

Posted by Reviewer1230700 on Jan 31, 2011

veri nice

a little goes a long way....

Posted by Reviewer2159774 on Oct 24, 2008

love this serum!

Moisturizer Extraordinaire!

Posted by Reviewer1570962 on Aug 10, 2009

A skin rejuvenator, with special skin healing notes, that keep the skin hydrated, while working synonymously with other herbal, essential, and vitamin infused oils.