This stuff is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2734357 on Aug 23, 2009

After using this product for three days, my face looked different. Everyone has commented on how good I look. I love it. I will order it again.

This serum works really well

Posted by Reviewer2603395 on Aug 19, 2009

This combined with the green tea lotion also available on this website are phenomenal - they work as well -in tandem as any major brand products - such as Olay Regenerist, but are more affordable. Also, you can't beat the prices on I-herb - this same product is almost twice as much at Whole Foods.

Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by Reviewer2065919 on Aug 09, 2009

I use this as a nighttime moisturizer, and it makes my face and neck feel wonderful. After only two weeks, there is a distinct difference in my skin tone and skin texture. I am impressed.

Kind of greasy feeling

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Oct 01, 2009

Yes, it's very moisturizing, but also greasy feeling. I can't use this under makeup, only at night for extra moisturizing. Not really sure what to think of this product.

fragrance (smell) is awful!!

Posted by Reviewer2399027 on Nov 19, 2010

I felt sick after trying this product. Also all my friends thought that the smell is awful!! Do not buy this one!! You wil regret!

Hyaluronic Serum

Posted by Reviewer1724145 on Oct 14, 2007

My skins seems to be getting softer in overall texture and has a glow. I don't like to after taste absorbed through the skin, but I take a small amount and mix with a few drops of water and this seems to counter the thickness.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Oct 02, 2009

I have to say, my skin looks great around my eyes since using this, BUT do not get it in your eyes by accident. It will burn like crazy and your eyes will be red all day. I now use it, but very sparingly and I am extremely careful not to get it in my eyes. The plain H serum did not bother my eyes at all.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2024896 on Nov 27, 2007

I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.

love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3304945 on Feb 15, 2008

I am very particular about my skin care regime. I love all the ingredients in here. I have a rosy glow afterwards.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2923644 on Aug 25, 2009

This is so easy to use and the results are amazing in just one week. The smell is a bit off, but not bad and it fades right away. I will keep using it.