Just Ridiculous Size for Swallowing!

Posted by Reviewer3323879 on Mar 10, 2016

I was really looking forward to taking these vitamins, as I heard the ingredients were identical to Perricone's formula, but costing much less money. When I received the product, the dosage says to take 4 of these vitamins daily. I usually take many pills, even swallowing 5 at a time. Just trying to get one of these pills down my throat hurt & made me gag! I kept trying, as I did buy them already, but it happened time & again. I give up!!! Throwing them in the garbage! 😟

works

Posted by hilltophealth on Dec 25, 2014

These 'horse pills' are giant and smell really bad but out of all the skin formulas - this is the best for me and fastest working. I just keep going back to them and sometimes interchange with plantary skin cleanse formula too.Wish they could make these in a smaller pill or maybe capsule but they sure do work for skin and nails.

need more time

Posted by MukMas on Dec 16, 2014

need more time to evaluate, however my skin does look brighter (at least i think so) i ve gotten couple of compliments on how fresh i look, i def. have less blemishes, but my hope is to have my hair grow faster and longer so will have to see about that

Skin looks and feel better

Posted by Reviewer1515973 on Feb 10, 2012

I was worried when I read reviews that said that the pills were hard to swallow. Yes, the pills are big but they are not impossible.

Good product, but awful smell

Posted by Reviewer2846613 on Jan 27, 2012

Really made my skin smoother. Unfortunately it has an awful smell which nearly makes me throw up. Impossible to swallow 4 of them, I just take 3. They should coat these tablets in some way.

Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1462248 on May 01, 2011

They worked within 2 days! Not only is my skin blemish free, but my nails are growing stronger and longer.I dislike the thikness of these pills, but the results are worth it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1464698 on Apr 12, 2011

good

ОК

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Mar 28, 2011

Good vitamins. The result is seen in two weeks. Skin condition improved significantly. Pill large, not very well swallow. Smell natural.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Nov 16, 2010

I ordered this because my multi was discontinued. I have used the Source Naturals regular Skin Eternal and love it. I don't think I'm going to re-order. The smell is offensive. The caps are actually too large. I had to break them in half at first to be able to swallow them. Age spots ARE fading and shrinking. Source Naturals makes a few other products that I would not want to live without. But this one needs to be re-evaluated by their development team.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Plus, 120 Tablets