Sensitive Skin Issues

Posted by Reviewer2740872 on Mar 05, 2012

Allergic reaction. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to skip this product

Awful

Posted by 5570189198267672501 on May 13, 2015

This was a HUGE disappointment. I got this because of the great reviews, but this stuff is terrible. It leaves my skin with a sticky and oily feeling which only goes away if I wash my face. I can't say about the long term effect since I'm not able to use it. If you have an oily or combination skin (mine is combination) - consider finding a different serum.

don't like

Posted by 5136052527864063378 on Oct 10, 2015

The smell was not the best, but I could handle it. I've used it 4 month and it had no effect on my skin.

I'm rating this zero

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Sep 12, 2008

I found this stuff to feel very unpleasant on my skin--as if a sealing layer was put on top of it. It has a chemical odor. I should have checked on the ingredients before buying but didn't. When I smelled it I checked and at least one of the ingredients is listed by EWG as being of medium hazard in their hazard scale. I am going to dump this. I ordered it on the basis of many favorable reviews but I'm going to ditch it.

Yuck - could not get past the scent

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Jun 30, 2008

Smells like a chemical solvent. Would not buy a DMAE product again, especially after reading more about it's industrial uses.