10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Serum, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Sensitive Skin Issues

Posted by Reviewer2740872 on Mar 05, 2012

Allergic reaction. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to skip this product

I'm rating this zero

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Sep 12, 2008

I found this stuff to feel very unpleasant on my skin--as if a sealing layer was put on top of it. It has a chemical odor. I should have checked on the ingredients before buying but didn't. When I smelled it I checked and at least one of the ingredients is listed by EWG as being of medium hazard in their hazard scale. I am going to dump this. I ordered it on the basis of many favorable reviews but I'm going to ditch it.

Yuck - could not get past the scent

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Jun 30, 2008

Smells like a chemical solvent. Would not buy a DMAE product again, especially after reading more about it's industrial uses.