최고예요!

Posted by Reviewer2209050 on May 23, 2015

정말 왠만해서 리뷰 안남기는데요.. 저는 피부가 원래 좋은편이라 라메르, 시슬리, 라프레리, 발몽같은 고가 화장품 써도 우와 하는적이 없었는데 이 세럼은 정말 신세계입니다. 강추예요

Works like magic

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

I absolutely adore this serum! At first I was a bit sceptic since I have acne-prone skin and I was afraid it would break me out. But as soon as I started using this serum, it actually helped me with my breakouts. My skin has gone from average to fantastic, it has made my skin look bright and pretty, so I will definitely order it again! NB! Might need tolerating at first, make sure you won't over-do it! I personally use it every other night.

A Serum that works

Posted by 4714382169842062581 on Mar 26, 2014

I'm an estheticisn, and I've irked with a lot of professional lines. Here are 5 that actually penetrate into your basal layer to make changes in your cells. This serum has 4 of them. I'm retired now, and have seen a noticble difference in my skin- lines, texture and elasticity. The delivery system is perfect for reliable penetration. I'm 60, and two people in a week said I looked like I was in my 40's. I love this serum!

could not have any serum better than this

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Feb 15, 2014

freckles are diminishing, pores are refining, pimples are leaving , fine lines are gone, complexion turns back to age 12! I've been using that for around 3 weeks and will buy the day and night cream soon.

Nourishing serum!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is a very nourishing serum, it has all the Dr Perriconne formula ingredients : Alpha lipoic acid, DMAE and C-Ester, plus more (aloe vera, biotin, CoQ10,etc). It has quite a rich texture and leaves my skin a bit shiny, so I only use it at night time before I sleep. As a morning serum I use Derma E , DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum which has those key ingredients, but is lighter and more suitable for daytime. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great serum

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

I use this as a base then the face cream from this company, no break outs since I have mixed skin, a over 50, keeps my skin supple &toned! already re-ordered

I love it so much!

Posted by Marwell on Apr 06, 2012

I'm 28 years old and thought that this item is not for me, but I have several wrincles around my eyes, on my neck, on my forehead and hands. It really works on deep wrinkles on my face, around my eyes and I use it on my hands several times where the small wrinkles show. I use this product only for nightime-just too sticky to use under makeup.but it do work well! And I don't have problems with my oily sensitive skin while using it. But don't use too much of this serum, it may cause redness and transient stinging on sensitive skin. Definitely will by more!

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2531877 on Mar 19, 2012

Great product

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2911864 on Jan 18, 2012

I have been using it for years with excellent results.

good

Posted by Reviewer1487342 on Sep 23, 2011

good