could not have any serum better than this

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Feb 15, 2014

freckles are diminishing, pores are refining, pimples are leaving , fine lines are gone, complexion turns back to age 12! I've been using that for around 3 weeks and will buy the day and night cream soon.

Nourishing serum!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is a very nourishing serum, it has all the Dr Perriconne formula ingredients : Alpha lipoic acid, DMAE and C-Ester, plus more (aloe vera, biotin, CoQ10,etc). It has quite a rich texture and leaves my skin a bit shiny, so I only use it at night time before I sleep. As a morning serum I use Derma E , DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum which has those key ingredients, but is lighter and more suitable for daytime. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great serum

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

I use this as a base then the face cream from this company, no break outs since I have mixed skin, a over 50, keeps my skin supple &toned! already re-ordered

Nice serum

Posted by Reviewer1324023 on Dec 12, 2012

Nice serum , but dont wait miracles...

I love it so much!

Posted by Marwell on Apr 06, 2012

I'm 28 years old and thought that this item is not for me, but I have several wrincles around my eyes, on my neck, on my forehead and hands. It really works on deep wrinkles on my face, around my eyes and I use it on my hands several times where the small wrinkles show. I use this product only for nightime-just too sticky to use under makeup.but it do work well! And I don't have problems with my oily sensitive skin while using it. But don't use too much of this serum, it may cause redness and transient stinging on sensitive skin. Definitely will by more!

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2531877 on Mar 19, 2012

Great product

Sensitive Skin Issues

Posted by Reviewer2740872 on Mar 05, 2012

Allergic reaction. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to skip this product

can see a visible difference

Posted by Reviewer1328452 on Feb 01, 2012

I can see visible difference in the tightness of my skin when I use this. More so than when I tried more expensive lotions.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2911864 on Jan 18, 2012

I have been using it for years with excellent results.

good

Posted by Reviewer1487342 on Sep 23, 2011

good