could not have any serum better than this

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Feb 15, 2014

freckles are diminishing, pores are refining, pimples are leaving , fine lines are gone, complexion turns back to age 12! I've been using that for around 3 weeks and will buy the day and night cream soon.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 09, 2008

This gives my skin a dewey appearance and I like that it has vitamin C.

Great serum

Posted by Reviewer2527657 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been using the serum for over a week now and I must say it seems to be making my skin more radiant and younger feeling. The skin tone seems more even and my face is definitely more hydrated. I appreciate the price given the ingredients contained in this product. Very little is needed to cover the face and neck. I use it at night only for it does take some time to sink in and can make the face a bit shiny.

Nice but don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2704113 on Feb 01, 2010

I have been using this on my face, neck, and hands for a couple weeks and I've especially noticed that my neck looks better. However, I do not like the smell at all. I would rather have it be unscented than whatever scent they put in it.

Great!

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Apr 03, 2010

Minimal improvement noted after two weeks of usage.

Love/Hate relationship Skin is better, but . . .

Posted by BJoyce on Nov 14, 2015

Skin is better. It lifts and improves tone, but it's sticky and greasy (though it will eventually absorb - I usually don't have that long to wait, I'm always in a hurry). But worst of all is the smell! It's gross. And it doesn't dissipate. I'll get whiffs of it all day long.

Rich ingredients but not absorbed well

Posted by hnatalie on Mar 19, 2016

The formula is very thick even when three drops are dispensed. Product is not easily absorbed on face and leaves a shiny cast. I have oily skin and it does not work for me even after I've cleansed and used toner. Giving two stars as the ingredient list is almost all natural.

Awful

Posted by 5570189198267672501 on May 13, 2015

This was a HUGE disappointment. I got this because of the great reviews, but this stuff is terrible. It leaves my skin with a sticky and oily feeling which only goes away if I wash my face. I can't say about the long term effect since I'm not able to use it. If you have an oily or combination skin (mine is combination) - consider finding a different serum.

don't like

Posted by 5136052527864063378 on Oct 10, 2015

The smell was not the best, but I could handle it. I've used it 4 month and it had no effect on my skin.