Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1150174 on Oct 17, 2007

Absolutely love it! since I started using this product people admire my skin very often

could not have any serum better than this

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Feb 15, 2014

freckles are diminishing, pores are refining, pimples are leaving , fine lines are gone, complexion turns back to age 12! I've been using that for around 3 weeks and will buy the day and night cream soon.

Great serum

Posted by Reviewer2527657 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been using the serum for over a week now and I must say it seems to be making my skin more radiant and younger feeling. The skin tone seems more even and my face is definitely more hydrated. I appreciate the price given the ingredients contained in this product. Very little is needed to cover the face and neck. I use it at night only for it does take some time to sink in and can make the face a bit shiny.

Nice but don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2704113 on Feb 01, 2010

I have been using this on my face, neck, and hands for a couple weeks and I've especially noticed that my neck looks better. However, I do not like the smell at all. I would rather have it be unscented than whatever scent they put in it.

Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Apr 03, 2010

Minimal improvement noted after two weeks of usage.

Sensitive Skin Issues

Posted by Reviewer2740872 on Mar 05, 2012

Allergic reaction. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to skip this product

top quality

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

This serum rivals the most expensive products on the market, with 2 significant differences. 1) The price is actually affordable. 2) The ingredients are all natural and healthy for hour skin. Make that 3 differences, because the service at iHerb is the best.

I'm rating this zero

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Sep 12, 2008

I found this stuff to feel very unpleasant on my skin--as if a sealing layer was put on top of it. It has a chemical odor. I should have checked on the ingredients before buying but didn't. When I smelled it I checked and at least one of the ingredients is listed by EWG as being of medium hazard in their hazard scale. I am going to dump this. I ordered it on the basis of many favorable reviews but I'm going to ditch it.

Yuck - could not get past the scent

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Jun 30, 2008

Smells like a chemical solvent. Would not buy a DMAE product again, especially after reading more about it's industrial uses.

Exceptional quality

Posted by Reviewer2763724 on Dec 26, 2007

Excellent product and price.