Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Serum, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1165189 From California on May 18, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a friend. The first couple of times I tried it I wasn't sure if I liked it because it kind of tingled, but now it's the only product I use on my face. I wear it under my make up like you would a moisturizer and then in the evening after I wash my face. Be sure to shake it well before you use it the very first time, then after that, I just give it a couple of shakes. I must admit that my complexion did improve and it's softer than before. If you're not sure, buy the small size first.

I love it so much!

Posted by Marwell From Kazakhstan on Apr 06, 2012

I'm 28 years old and thought that this item is not for me, but I have several wrincles around my eyes, on my neck, on my forehead and hands. It really works on deep wrinkles on my face, around my eyes and I use it on my hands several times where the small wrinkles show. I use this product only for nightime-just too sticky to use under makeup.but it do work well! And I don't have problems with my oily sensitive skin while using it. But don't use too much of this serum, it may cause redness and transient stinging on sensitive skin. Definitely will by more!

great serum

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

I use this as a base then the face cream from this company, no break outs since I have mixed skin, a over 50, keeps my skin supple &toned! already re-ordered

could not have any serum better than this

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Feb 15, 2014

freckles are diminishing, pores are refining, pimples are leaving , fine lines are gone, complexion turns back to age 12! I've been using that for around 3 weeks and will buy the day and night cream soon.

Great serum

Posted by Reviewer2527657 From Canada on Apr 23, 2009

I have been using the serum for over a week now and I must say it seems to be making my skin more radiant and younger feeling. The skin tone seems more even and my face is definitely more hydrated. I appreciate the price given the ingredients contained in this product. Very little is needed to cover the face and neck. I use it at night only for it does take some time to sink in and can make the face a bit shiny.