Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Serum, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

I love it so much!

Posted by Marwell on Apr 06, 2012

I'm 28 years old and thought that this item is not for me, but I have several wrincles around my eyes, on my neck, on my forehead and hands. It really works on deep wrinkles on my face, around my eyes and I use it on my hands several times where the small wrinkles show. I use this product only for nightime-just too sticky to use under makeup.but it do work well! And I don't have problems with my oily sensitive skin while using it. But don't use too much of this serum, it may cause redness and transient stinging on sensitive skin. Definitely will by more!

great serum

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

I use this as a base then the face cream from this company, no break outs since I have mixed skin, a over 50, keeps my skin supple &toned! already re-ordered

A Serum that works

Posted by 4714382169842062581 on Mar 26, 2014

I'm an estheticisn, and I've irked with a lot of professional lines. Here are 5 that actually penetrate into your basal layer to make changes in your cells. This serum has 4 of them. I'm retired now, and have seen a noticble difference in my skin- lines, texture and elasticity. The delivery system is perfect for reliable penetration. I'm 60, and two people in a week said I looked like I was in my 40's. I love this serum!

Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on May 18, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a friend. The first couple of times I tried it I wasn't sure if I liked it because it kind of tingled, but now it's the only product I use on my face. I wear it under my make up like you would a moisturizer and then in the evening after I wash my face. Be sure to shake it well before you use it the very first time, then after that, I just give it a couple of shakes. I must admit that my complexion did improve and it's softer than before. If you're not sure, buy the small size first.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 09, 2008

This gives my skin a dewey appearance and I like that it has vitamin C.