Miss M Mason

Posted by Reviewer3259544 on Apr 15, 2008

An excellent product! Makes my skin feel lovely & smooth. Would definately recommend.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on May 10, 2008

Very reasonable price and good results for skin. I will continue using this.

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on Jun 09, 2008

Fountian of youth in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2514376 on Sep 10, 2009

I love this product. It is less expense and all natural revitalizing serum. All the other types, burned my skin in the eye area. It also works great on scars and healing blemishes quickly. I have been using it for several years and would never use anything else.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1370023 on Dec 16, 2009

After reading so many positive testimonials, I decided to get both, the Skin Eternal Serum, which I use once a day, very lightly, after my toner and the Skin Eternal Cream, again, very lightly as a night cream. I have to say I actually notice a difference in my skin. I had to get something as I've neglected my skin for months and just decided to get this and now my skin looks healthy, translucent and I love the way my face feels. I just like it.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1314834 on Apr 19, 2010

I have bought the $$$ face creams. This is as good as or better than the most priciest brands. Definitely recommend for those that want to keep their face clear, toned, and well cared-for!

Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1566547 on Jun 24, 2010

I have used this product for over a month and am so pleased at home nice it makes my skin. I really like it.

Wonderful serum!

Posted by Reviewer1172619 on Jul 18, 2010

Love this so light and the smell is very grape-fruity. Noticed my fine lines around my eyes are diminished and that is great. Would highly recommend great price and I have never purchased those pricey serums but this does the job for so much less!!!

Jeanette Wilson

Posted by Reviewer1627270 on Sep 06, 2011

I have been usung product for a fee years and really like the way it makes my skin feel. my supplier has closed her shp so I am glad to find it again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1487342 on Sep 23, 2011

good