don't like

Posted by 5136052527864063378 on Oct 10, 2015

The smell was not the best, but I could handle it. I've used it 4 month and it had no effect on my skin.

top quality

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

This serum rivals the most expensive products on the market, with 2 significant differences. 1) The price is actually affordable. 2) The ingredients are all natural and healthy for hour skin. Make that 3 differences, because the service at iHerb is the best.

I'm rating this zero

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Sep 12, 2008

I found this stuff to feel very unpleasant on my skin--as if a sealing layer was put on top of it. It has a chemical odor. I should have checked on the ingredients before buying but didn't. When I smelled it I checked and at least one of the ingredients is listed by EWG as being of medium hazard in their hazard scale. I am going to dump this. I ordered it on the basis of many favorable reviews but I'm going to ditch it.

Yuck - could not get past the scent

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Jun 30, 2008

Smells like a chemical solvent. Would not buy a DMAE product again, especially after reading more about it's industrial uses.

Exceptional quality

Posted by Reviewer2763724 on Dec 26, 2007

Excellent product and price.

Miss M Mason

Posted by Reviewer3259544 on Apr 15, 2008

An excellent product! Makes my skin feel lovely & smooth. Would definately recommend.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on May 10, 2008

Very reasonable price and good results for skin. I will continue using this.

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on Jun 09, 2008

Fountian of youth in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2514376 on Sep 10, 2009

I love this product. It is less expense and all natural revitalizing serum. All the other types, burned my skin in the eye area. It also works great on scars and healing blemishes quickly. I have been using it for several years and would never use anything else.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1370023 on Dec 16, 2009

After reading so many positive testimonials, I decided to get both, the Skin Eternal Serum, which I use once a day, very lightly, after my toner and the Skin Eternal Cream, again, very lightly as a night cream. I have to say I actually notice a difference in my skin. I had to get something as I've neglected my skin for months and just decided to get this and now my skin looks healthy, translucent and I love the way my face feels. I just like it.