July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Serum, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

could not have any serum better than this

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Feb 15, 2014

freckles are diminishing, pores are refining, pimples are leaving , fine lines are gone, complexion turns back to age 12! I've been using that for around 3 weeks and will buy the day and night cream soon.

A Serum that works

Posted by 4714382169842062581 on Mar 26, 2014

I'm an estheticisn, and I've irked with a lot of professional lines. Here are 5 that actually penetrate into your basal layer to make changes in your cells. This serum has 4 of them. I'm retired now, and have seen a noticble difference in my skin- lines, texture and elasticity. The delivery system is perfect for reliable penetration. I'm 60, and two people in a week said I looked like I was in my 40's. I love this serum!

Great serum

Posted by Reviewer2527657 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been using the serum for over a week now and I must say it seems to be making my skin more radiant and younger feeling. The skin tone seems more even and my face is definitely more hydrated. I appreciate the price given the ingredients contained in this product. Very little is needed to cover the face and neck. I use it at night only for it does take some time to sink in and can make the face a bit shiny.

Nice but don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2704113 on Feb 01, 2010

I have been using this on my face, neck, and hands for a couple weeks and I've especially noticed that my neck looks better. However, I do not like the smell at all. I would rather have it be unscented than whatever scent they put in it.

Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Apr 03, 2010

Minimal improvement noted after two weeks of usage.