Wonderful serum!

Posted by Reviewer1172619 on Jul 18, 2010

Love this so light and the smell is very grape-fruity. Noticed my fine lines around my eyes are diminished and that is great. Would highly recommend great price and I have never purchased those pricey serums but this does the job for so much less!!!

Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1566547 on Jun 24, 2010

I have used this product for over a month and am so pleased at home nice it makes my skin. I really like it.

Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on May 18, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a friend. The first couple of times I tried it I wasn't sure if I liked it because it kind of tingled, but now it's the only product I use on my face. I wear it under my make up like you would a moisturizer and then in the evening after I wash my face. Be sure to shake it well before you use it the very first time, then after that, I just give it a couple of shakes. I must admit that my complexion did improve and it's softer than before. If you're not sure, buy the small size first.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1314834 on Apr 19, 2010

I have bought the $$$ face creams. This is as good as or better than the most priciest brands. Definitely recommend for those that want to keep their face clear, toned, and well cared-for!

Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Apr 03, 2010

Minimal improvement noted after two weeks of usage.

great product..

Posted by Reviewer3317364 on Mar 20, 2010

I saw a difference in 2-3 days..

Nice but don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2704113 on Feb 01, 2010

I have been using this on my face, neck, and hands for a couple weeks and I've especially noticed that my neck looks better. However, I do not like the smell at all. I would rather have it be unscented than whatever scent they put in it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1370023 on Dec 16, 2009

After reading so many positive testimonials, I decided to get both, the Skin Eternal Serum, which I use once a day, very lightly, after my toner and the Skin Eternal Cream, again, very lightly as a night cream. I have to say I actually notice a difference in my skin. I had to get something as I've neglected my skin for months and just decided to get this and now my skin looks healthy, translucent and I love the way my face feels. I just like it.

Fountian of youth in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2514376 on Sep 10, 2009

I love this product. It is less expense and all natural revitalizing serum. All the other types, burned my skin in the eye area. It also works great on scars and healing blemishes quickly. I have been using it for several years and would never use anything else.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2778903 on Apr 29, 2009

Fantastic product I could see the changes in my face more smooth and shinny. It beats to pay high prices like lancome this product gives me the same result a a lower price. Thanks so so much. Laura