I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1314834 on Apr 19, 2010

I have bought the $$$ face creams. This is as good as or better than the most priciest brands. Definitely recommend for those that want to keep their face clear, toned, and well cared-for!

Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1566547 on Jun 24, 2010

I have used this product for over a month and am so pleased at home nice it makes my skin. I really like it.

Wonderful serum!

Posted by Reviewer1172619 on Jul 18, 2010

Love this so light and the smell is very grape-fruity. Noticed my fine lines around my eyes are diminished and that is great. Would highly recommend great price and I have never purchased those pricey serums but this does the job for so much less!!!

Jeanette Wilson

Posted by Reviewer1627270 on Sep 06, 2011

I have been usung product for a fee years and really like the way it makes my skin feel. my supplier has closed her shp so I am glad to find it again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1487342 on Sep 23, 2011

good

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2911864 on Jan 18, 2012

I have been using it for years with excellent results.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer2339632 on Sep 03, 2010

I've used this product for nearly a year, but this is the first time I've purchased from iherb. The serum is great-I am very pleased with the way it moisturizes my skin. I'm 67 years old and always get compliments on my complexion. iherb's price for this product is much lower than the price I've been paying at our local organic market.

My sister's birthday gift.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Oct 25, 2010

I bought it for my sister's birthday gift. She likes too much. She says ı will use it all the time. And ı want to thank you to iherb customer service for the fast shipping.

A must try !

Posted by Reviewer2278173 on Dec 01, 2010

No regrets!

Another excellence product from Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2611268 on Dec 07, 2010

I used this serum for the night before my night cream. My skin felt good especially during winter and the dry seasons of the year. This is my second bottle. Very satified with the result, and the price most of all.