최고예요!

Posted by Reviewer2209050 on May 23, 2015

정말 왠만해서 리뷰 안남기는데요.. 저는 피부가 원래 좋은편이라 라메르, 시슬리, 라프레리, 발몽같은 고가 화장품 써도 우와 하는적이 없었는데 이 세럼은 정말 신세계입니다. 강추예요

Great!

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

Nice serum

Posted by Reviewer1324023 on Dec 12, 2012

Nice serum , but dont wait miracles...

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jul 08, 2014

Smells good and tingles when you apply it. Like the Mad Hippie better though.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Jul 30, 2011

for daytime wear perfect for under makeup or no makeup! Really makes my skin feel good!

can see a visible difference

Posted by Reviewer1328452 on Feb 01, 2012

I can see visible difference in the tightness of my skin when I use this. More so than when I tried more expensive lotions.

Great product

Posted by Sharpie on Jul 20, 2010

Good ingredients, pleasant smell

great product..

Posted by Reviewer3317364 on Mar 20, 2010

I saw a difference in 2-3 days..

oh boy

Posted by UllaMaya on Feb 04, 2015

..what an thick scent this serum has! It's 3 hours since application and still it lingers all over my face. It has so many nice ingredients and the scent comes form natural oils, but still - bleugh :( I only hope the effects will be worth it. Will try to use it ONLY at night time from now on.

Love/Hate relationship Skin is better, but . . .

Posted by BJoyce on Nov 14, 2015

Skin is better. It lifts and improves tone, but it's sticky and greasy (though it will eventually absorb - I usually don't have that long to wait, I'm always in a hurry). But worst of all is the smell! It's gross. And it doesn't dissipate. I'll get whiffs of it all day long.