Great Product

Posted by Philwhite on Jun 28, 2008

My wife and I have been taking this product since reading Nicolas Perricone's series of books. This product has made such a huge difference in our complexion and skin in general. We have also noticed an improvement in our memory and recall as well (The DMAE) We haven't noticed any aftertaste of stomach upset personally. I would not be without this supplement.

Unbelievable!

Posted by raeannewright on Feb 09, 2010

I am so thrilled that I found this product... I eat a healthy, vegetarian diet, practice yoga, take all of my vitamins, and use gentle, natural face products but still could not combat the whiteheads and breakouts I get continually, most likely due to stress and hormones. I've been taking one in the morning and one at night, and I can't believe the difference! My skin is glowing, and I've even noticed that my nails are growing faster. I'll be buying this again for sure, it's worth every penny!

Questionable fillers

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

This product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1018984 on May 14, 2009

I have been using this item for many years and have found it to be consistently effective and very economical.

Skin Eternal DMAE, Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester tablets

Posted by Reviewer2236212 on May 14, 2009

This was exactly the product I was looking for as a hair, skin & nails supplement. I will be ordering this again

these are working

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 16, 2011

I do see a nice difference in my skin...smoother and looks brighter and cleaner. Also seems to be helping my nails. My husband is taking them also and he had a real problem with his arms bruising and bleeding easily and the vitamins have made his skin clear up and it doesn't bruise quite so easy. His all over coloring on arms and face is much better. We will buy again

This stuff is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jun 06, 2011

The whole skin line is great, but I have to say, I love this supplement. My skin has a healthy glow to it, my nails are growing faster and are very strong, even my hair looks shinier! Good stuff!

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2704113 on Feb 01, 2010

Within a week of taking this formula along with Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid formula my skin looks much younger and has kind of a glow to it. I am 56 and have always wanted to try the Perricone supplements but they are too expensive. This is virtually the same formula at a very reasonable price.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 06, 2010

Really plumps up my face esp when i take it in combination with the Skin Eternal Hyalauronic acid formula. Love both of them.

Wish I liked it

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Apr 02, 2011

Unfortunately I reacted to this and had a rash break out on my cheeks. I tried lowering the dose to see if it would help, but it still persisted. Very disappointed; I really wanted this to work for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »