July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal with DMAE, Lipoic Acid, and C Ester, 120 Tablets

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2926935 on Jun 28, 2008

My wife and I have been taking this product since reading Nicolas Perricone's series of books. This product has made such a huge difference in our complexion and skin in general. We have also noticed an improvement in our memory and recall as well (The DMAE) We haven't noticed any aftertaste of stomach upset personally. I would not be without this supplement.

Unbelievable!

Posted by raeannewright on Feb 09, 2010

I am so thrilled that I found this product... I eat a healthy, vegetarian diet, practice yoga, take all of my vitamins, and use gentle, natural face products but still could not combat the whiteheads and breakouts I get continually, most likely due to stress and hormones. I've been taking one in the morning and one at night, and I can't believe the difference! My skin is glowing, and I've even noticed that my nails are growing faster. I'll be buying this again for sure, it's worth every penny!

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1018984 on May 14, 2009

I have been using this item for many years and have found it to be consistently effective and very economical.

Questionable fillers

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

This product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

these are working

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 16, 2011

I do see a nice difference in my skin...smoother and looks brighter and cleaner. Also seems to be helping my nails. My husband is taking them also and he had a real problem with his arms bruising and bleeding easily and the vitamins have made his skin clear up and it doesn't bruise quite so easy. His all over coloring on arms and face is much better. We will buy again