No longer satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1227049 on May 07, 2012

This product used to be good until the company all of a sudden changed it from a darker brown to a watered down lighter brown color. I asked the company if they changed their formula and they claim they did not, but I do not believe it as it is much lighter and no longer effective. It used to keep virus outbreaks away and no longer does. As such, I will have to find another provider whose solution is stronger. Bummer.

good

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Jul 19, 2013

Very good detoxifier

Great price and it worked well. I intend to purchase this monthly.

Posted by 5201816963392099303 on Oct 16, 2016

My children and I have lyme disease and tickborne infections and use this to help with detox, herxes, and neurological symptoms. I have one child who doesn't swallow pills so I bought this tincture for him. It works great alongside his antimicrobial treatment and reduces headaches, makes him have less pain and feel calmer. Great price for the size of the bottle. I highly recommend. This is a great tincture to use for anyone with neurological conditions and agitation, brain fog, neuro-psychiatric symptoms like mood swings, confusion, and rage. Sarsaparilla has been used for infections and also for neurological conditions abroad for centuries.

smilax

Posted by Reviewer1979343 on Sep 05, 2010

good stuff

A good alternative to Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 10, 2011

I rotate herbs now and then...seems like I quite getting a benefit from them with time. I've used Maca and Ginseng for several months, and just switched to this for male well being. I think it works as well. Source Naturals is a trusted brand.