Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Spirulina, 500 mg, 500 Tablets

Not Just For Health Nuts

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 24, 2007

Four years ago, I started using spirulina while receiving chemotherapy. I had no appetite and was concerned about getting ample nutrition. I found that I was able to digest this blue-green algae, when I couldn't tolerate other foods. I'm cancer-free now, and Source Naturals Spirulina is still part of my daily diet, because I seldom manage to eat the amount of green veggies recommended by the American Cancer Society. I don't consider myself a health nut -- just serious about my health. I'm also budget-minded, and found iherb's prices to be very competitive.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1427372 on Jan 25, 2007

Absolutely the best for those looking for a natural way to supplement when you're iron runs low.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer3080355 on Jun 28, 2011

I called head office to find out where they were getting their product from because I didn't want Japanese obviously but I also didn't want Hawaiin because of radiation. Turns out they're getting it from China so I bought lots and me and my children are very happy with it.

Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals !

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

My New Superfood

Posted by 5617892814030799516 on Sep 25, 2012

I love my new superfood....I am so excited that I came across this product as it is making a tremendous impact on my overall health,,,as our food supply is tainted with disease/cancer causing HMO's, it is a new day...time to wake up and become wise