Not Just For Health Nuts

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 24, 2007

Four years ago, I started using spirulina while receiving chemotherapy. I had no appetite and was concerned about getting ample nutrition. I found that I was able to digest this blue-green algae, when I couldn't tolerate other foods. I'm cancer-free now, and Source Naturals Spirulina is still part of my daily diet, because I seldom manage to eat the amount of green veggies recommended by the American Cancer Society. I don't consider myself a health nut -- just serious about my health. I'm also budget-minded, and found iherb's prices to be very competitive.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer3080355 on Jun 28, 2011

I called head office to find out where they were getting their product from because I didn't want Japanese obviously but I also didn't want Hawaiin because of radiation. Turns out they're getting it from China so I bought lots and me and my children are very happy with it.

Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals !

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1427372 on Jan 25, 2007

Absolutely the best for those looking for a natural way to supplement when you're iron runs low.

Mr. El-Tahawy

Posted by Reviewer2213840 on Oct 10, 2007

Very good products and good service

excellent product! i feel healthier now!

Posted by Reviewer2029982 on Dec 11, 2007

excellent product! i feel healthier now!

spirulina tablets

Posted by Reviewer1656454 on Sep 29, 2009

spirulina and chlorella both are ultra high in vitamins and minerals and highly absorbable. great for vegetarians and vegans like myself who may be lacking. also i love the tablet form. i tried the expensive algae powder and its VERY hard to get down. i love these plus they are herbicide pesticide free.

Source Naturals are Great

Posted by Reviewer1681646 on Apr 23, 2010

My order from Source Naturals was acknowledged very rapidly, then it was shipped the same day and I was again acknowledged, and I received it within days which was a total pleasure. I will definitely order from them again, when I need product.

pure

Posted by Reviewer1657778 on Jun 17, 2010

I feel it's better then GMC's

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Jul 14, 2010

Good source of protein and essential amino acids as well as essential fatty acids. Reputed to be a powerful antioxidant and helps in reducing symptoms for allergic rhinitis sufferers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »