New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Spirulina Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

NOT hawaian!

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jan 23, 2009

Its actually coming from china and it isnt certified organic (which it should be when its coming from china) I recommand Nutrex Hawaian spirulina instead of this one!

not so good

Posted by norihito on Sep 17, 2010

smells weird. Taste was not so good. I'll buy another brand again.

Great Spirulina and good value

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 25, 2010

but I’m going to buy the organic version from the same company next time – even if it’s more expensive for the same amount it’s so much more concentrated that it becomes cheaper in use. And it has much more B-12.

What my body had been waiting for!!!

Posted by Reviewer1534079 on Mar 11, 2010

Never tried Spirulina before, and was bracing myself for a horrible taste when I saw the thick green sludge when I mixed it with water (my wife won't touch it!!). But as soon as I put it in my mouth, I could have finished the whole bottle in one go. It was as if my body had been patiently waiting for this for years. Since starting to take it, I have felt a marked increase in energy. The serving size is generous as well (9 grams), which may account for the strength of the effect.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2636132 on Jan 05, 2012

This is great for taking extra vitamin A, witch I think helps my skin alot. The taste is awful, so I dont think I will been buying this agian in powder form. next time Ill by the tablets. thanks for good prizes iherb:) I love that we norwegians can get so good help for so little money. In norway we have too pay the double of the prize that you can offer, and with the shipping is alot cheaper.