Source Naturals, Stabilized Phosphatidylserine Complex, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Only PS that works for me

Posted by Reviewer2509870 From Minnesota on Jun 25, 2011

I have read many of the positive things that have been written over the years about PS, so I tried a few different brands. None of them worked for me and I eventually quit trying. Then I came across an article that stated the only type of PS that was used in the successful studies was the Leci-PS. There are many different PS's being marketed, few of them are Leci-PS. So I ran a search and found this PS by Source Naturals which really is Leci-PS. I had very good results after a week or two of use (3 times /day). Some can get by with 1 / day, not me. After the initial week or two of use, I can tell an enormous difference with more focus and concentration - a "mental energy" to be able to sit down, relax and read a book. This is something many people take for granted and think nothing of. For me, I had trouble doing this. There is a calming effect which sounds like a contradiction to "mental energy" but it's true. And I can sleep much better at night while taking this product. It is a little expensive but I am willing to pay the price for the great results I am getting.

PS: Save Memory & Sleep Well!!

Posted by Reviewer3040624 From California on Aug 04, 2008

I am 65 and only take one each morning but faithfully. I was using a now brand with gingko softgel but my memory began to fail so I switched to Source Naturals with Leci-PS and still only take one but my memory is fine again. BONUS: With the addition of INOSITOL, I sleep like a baby. Best to take it in the morning. Lori E of San Leandro CA

Improves And Restores Memory

Posted by Reviewer2682252 From Philippines on Jan 19, 2008

Far more effective than Gingko Biloba.

Phosphatidyl Serine

Posted by Reviewer2257145 on Jun 30, 2009

Great Product, helps to keep cortisol at bay and is good for the memory. Formulation is recommended by my doctor. I have recommended it to friends and they swear by it too. Calms you down in the face of stress and prevents cortisol rise.

Must have for inomnia related to Cortisol peaking

Posted by cristal From Texas on Feb 21, 2012

I take 4 of these each night to keep my middle-of-the-night Cortisol peak from waking me up.