10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen, 90 Tablets

BPH

Posted by Reviewer1773945 on Mar 26, 2007

Using this product as the manufacturer recommended, produced and increase in urine flow equal to or better than Flomax, without any side effects.

swollen prostate/urination problems

Posted by Reviewer1344308 on Jan 26, 2008

I have been using this for about 2 months and last night was the first night that I have slept all the way through without having to get up to use the bathroom several times. It began helping within a week and so far it is great and none of the side effects of prescription medicines. So far it has really been a Godsend. Bob

Swedish Flower Pollen

Posted by Reviewer2445946 on Apr 02, 2008

This has definitely eased my swollen prostate problem and the frequent night time urination. I still get up maybe twice a night but no longer every hour and none of the side effects of the prescription medication.

[Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen, 90 Tablets] Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen, 90

Posted by Reviewer2061434 on Jul 27, 2010

Very pleased with this product. Improved urine flow, increased semen production with associated improvement in orgasms. Note: I have been taking 6 pills daily. Only negative to this product is the tiny flat pills are somewhat difficult to swallow do to their flat/dry nature they are not as easy to swallow as a normal oblong pill, other than that I highly recommend this product. I am also very pleased with the service from iHerb, as an international purchaser I usually receive my orders within 3 days using DHL and on a $60.00 order I usually pay about $10.00 duty charges which still works out to substantial savings had I purchased locally, which I have not been able to order this product locally anywhere. I'm guessing that the duty charges probably would not apply when ordering via 'ground' but I prefer the faster DHL. Kudos to iHerb for an excellent product and at a great price!

A Great Choice for Men

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 21, 2012

I've found Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen to be effective for Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), as well as being a good general tonic for the male reproductive organs. In my experience, the effects were noticeable within a few days. I like the manufacturer, Source Naturals, and I think that the price is about right for the quality and quantity provided.