Swedish Flower Pollen helpful

Posted by 5134816826693515658 on Jun 01, 2015

I've used this for 3 years now. In conjunction with saw palmetto it seems to significantly help urination frequency and flow rate. I'll continue to use it. I'd give it 4 stars but I'm saving that for the saw palmetto.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Vitaminguy on May 29, 2014

I didn't think it would work, but it actually did increase my "fluid" output.

No effect :(

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Nov 25, 2013

Go for Pollenaid.

Great product!!

Posted by 5494927680375994837 on Oct 02, 2013

After the 4th day it really made a difference. It gives more energy, stamina and of course, you will have a continous stream.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2925652 on Dec 25, 2012

I normally take 2 capsules of an Alpha-blocker but was thinking of increasing it to three, but instead added 1 tablet morning and evening of the Swedish Flower Pollen tablets and saw there effect in just two days. It has made my urination as it was before I started having BPH.

A Great Choice for Men

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 21, 2012

I've found Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen to be effective for Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), as well as being a good general tonic for the male reproductive organs. In my experience, the effects were noticeable within a few days. I like the manufacturer, Source Naturals, and I think that the price is about right for the quality and quantity provided.

Impressive

Posted by Romero on Dec 20, 2012

I didn't need that, but I noticed my urine flow and constant need to urinate raise some times... so researching I found this and give it a shot. It works!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Dec 11, 2012

I've tried several prostate supplements. I combine this with, DIM, Beta Sitosterol, and a Saw Palmetto/Pygeum supplement. I sleep through the night when I take these. This is also considered by many as a sexual enhancement, and I have noticed the difference.

Efficient!

Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Aug 13, 2012

Very nice product! Helps with frequent trips to the men's room and provide longer flow. I suffer from overriactive bladder, this flower pollen is a nice relief.

Effective

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I like this product. It has helped my prostate but I believe I need more time for it to fully help me and for the first two bottles, it made a difference.