Source Naturals, Taurine Powder, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Good for palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1529629 on Apr 17, 2008

When I began to have severe heart palpitations because of the prednisone I was taking, I started taking magnesium citrate and potassium to combat the issue. Those two minerals worked pretty well, but it wasn't until I added taurine to the mix that I began to have prolonged relief. (Along with ceasing all steroids...) Good price too....and it is fairly mild tasting. I don't even notice it when I add it to my tea.

good for you

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 29, 2009

Taurine has many good functions in the body, the main reason i use it is to aid my liver to flush out toxins, the taste is'nt great but tolerable.

Purchased for making cat food

Posted by Reviewer3011564 on Mar 06, 2012

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.

Great for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2087211 on Mar 07, 2012

I use this for my cats and I gradually increased the amount they're getting per day with no side effects of loose stool. It's easy to dispense and they all eat with no problems.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 26, 2008

I'm also using this for my cat's food. I've used capsules before but this is a great product as it contains no added ingrediants.