Purchased for making cat food

Posted by Reviewer3011564 on Mar 06, 2012

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.

Good for palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1529629 on Apr 17, 2008

When I began to have severe heart palpitations because of the prednisone I was taking, I started taking magnesium citrate and potassium to combat the issue. Those two minerals worked pretty well, but it wasn't until I added taurine to the mix that I began to have prolonged relief. (Along with ceasing all steroids...) Good price too....and it is fairly mild tasting. I don't even notice it when I add it to my tea.

good for you

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 29, 2009

Taurine has many good functions in the body, the main reason i use it is to aid my liver to flush out toxins, the taste is'nt great but tolerable.

Great for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2087211 on Mar 07, 2012

I use this for my cats and I gradually increased the amount they're getting per day with no side effects of loose stool. It's easy to dispense and they all eat with no problems.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 26, 2008

I'm also using this for my cat's food. I've used capsules before but this is a great product as it contains no added ingrediants.

Nice

Posted by 5194071277847428191 on Nov 24, 2012

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 08, 2008

I also feed this to my cat and it's perfect. the powder is easy to measure and feed, and I feel good knowing I'm giving him a high quality supplement.

Great Price, Great Company, Great Product All Around

Posted by Reviewer1324540 on May 18, 2008

Great Price, Great Company, Great Product all around. I would get Taurine in a powder if you ever decide to buy it. The powder form is very versatile compared to capsule or tablet, Source Naturals have many powdered products that other companies don't make. Also I trust Source Naturals - their products have always treated me very well.

Source Naturals Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2388536 on Oct 28, 2007

I am using this product as in ingredient in my home prepared, raw cat food. Kitties are eating so all is well!

good!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Jun 28, 2011

i think this has been helping me regain my health. it has no taste but i found that i need to take it at bedtime or with a meal because it upset my stomach once between meals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »