can't sleep without it!

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Oct 10, 2011

A very good sleep aid for me as I can't take valerian. The GABA helps with anxiety.

wow

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 13, 2012

I realized that this supplement has made ​​me calmer and has helped me to sleep. Very good I recommend!

good!!

Posted by Reviewer1351824 on Jun 19, 2011

very good!!

Take the edge off

Posted by Reviewer2383212 on Aug 15, 2011

I use this when I can't sleep, or when I get overwhelmed by daily stress. It takes the edge off without making me feel drugged or different. I've bought bottles for others in my life who also are very happy with it's effectiveness.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer3062969 on Dec 15, 2009

am taking this at bedtime, along with True Focus and Coenzymate B-complex in the morning for CFS

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2102139 on Oct 06, 2010

I have found this to be very effective in calming my nervous system when I am stressed. It really does work.

Works like a dream!

Posted by 5150305837242519043 on Sep 11, 2016

I've tried lots of herbal remedies and even prescription meds for my bad sleep and stress with no results until I found Theanine Serene. I had my doubts, but it really worked from the first tablet I took (one is enough for me) and I was able to sleep most of the night without waking up all the time. The tablets are rather large, but easily chewable and they don't leave a bad taste in your mouth. I have tried other theanine products, but none of them had the same effect than Theanine Serene has. I would definitely recommend. Very good product for a very good price.

very good product, thank you

Posted by 5335271229049682380 on Sep 27, 2016

very good

Peacefull

Posted by Reviewer1603238 on Nov 18, 2014

I gave up my prescription meds for herbals !

I love this product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Aug 14, 2015

I have been using this for several months now and have really been helped by it. I have a sciatic nerve-related problem which affects my back, hip and leg and has kept me from being able to walk very much. I also had a serious limp. Since taking this along with hyaluronic acid, my pain has lessened greatly and I have been able to walk for miles at a time. During my recent holiday, I walked over trails and rocky shores with no after effect. I believe it is also helping me to sleep better. I had to do a little experimenting at first as to when I take it, but it seems to work best if I take one in the morning and the other early in the evening. I took one extra most days while on holiday as a preventative and now I don't have enough to take 2/day until I can order again. In my next order I am going to try the one with Relora to see if there is any difference. This is a product I don't want to be without.