Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2102139 on Oct 06, 2010

I have found this to be very effective in calming my nervous system when I am stressed. It really does work.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer3062969 on Dec 15, 2009

am taking this at bedtime, along with True Focus and Coenzymate B-complex in the morning for CFS

Peacefull

Posted by Reviewer1603238 on Nov 18, 2014

I gave up my prescription meds for herbals !

I love this product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Aug 14, 2015

I have been using this for several months now and have really been helped by it. I have a sciatic nerve-related problem which affects my back, hip and leg and has kept me from being able to walk very much. I also had a serious limp. Since taking this along with hyaluronic acid, my pain has lessened greatly and I have been able to walk for miles at a time. During my recent holiday, I walked over trails and rocky shores with no after effect. I believe it is also helping me to sleep better. I had to do a little experimenting at first as to when I take it, but it seems to work best if I take one in the morning and the other early in the evening. I took one extra most days while on holiday as a preventative and now I don't have enough to take 2/day until I can order again. In my next order I am going to try the one with Relora to see if there is any difference. This is a product I don't want to be without.

Serenity

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 11, 2015

This is sooo lovely. I feel really chilled out when I take this. and I only take 1/4 tablet. Very strong stuff for me. Relaxed and happy at the same time. Best taken about one hour before bed for a good night's sleep. Definitely do not drive after taking this .

Excellent Calmness

Posted by 5751938539929907269 on Apr 07, 2016

Having suffered from anxiety for many years, I found this product allowed me to relax and forget all of the unnecessary worries. I would recommend trying it.

Wow!

Posted by 5488370784412238756 on May 13, 2016

I bought this to help me through a temporary but stressful situation. It really helped me sleep and as a bonus it eased arthritic pain! Wow!

Works like a dream!

Posted by 5150305837242519043 on Sep 11, 2016

I've tried lots of herbal remedies and even prescription meds for my bad sleep and stress with no results until I found Theanine Serene. I had my doubts, but it really worked from the first tablet I took (one is enough for me) and I was able to sleep most of the night without waking up all the time. The tablets are rather large, but easily chewable and they don't leave a bad taste in your mouth. I have tried other theanine products, but none of them had the same effect than Theanine Serene has. I would definitely recommend. Very good product for a very good price.

catg

Posted by 5138134971170922146 on Jan 01, 2015

Been using for a week or more Notice the difference

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Apr 24, 2008

I have not really had a chance to use this often. I got it simply to help me sleep. I have taken a few times and it seems to help.