Excellent Product and Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2273272 on Jun 16, 2008

Thank you for handling my order professionally. Website was easy to use, and everything delivered per order. This product is great. My purpose was to find a relaxation and sleep aid that was non-addictive and without side affects. This product fulfilled those goals. I take two tablets about 2 hours before bedtime -- I combine this dose with an extra 250mg of Relora (Source Naturals). Works like a charm. Note: I find that if I take too much Relora, I have a headache when I wake in the morning. Otherwise, product has no side affects and works great.

Calmness in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer3189257 on Oct 27, 2009

This is a great product for people who cannot seem to stop the brain chatter. It calms your thoughts down. I call it my happy pill. It is great for women going through menopause, as well as for people who are going through diffucult times and the negative thoughts will just not stop. Natural ingredients and no side effects.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Feb 15, 2008

I thought that only prescription sleep aids could make you sleep like this. Only one tablet (they recommend 2) an hour before bedtime and I feel very drowsy and go right to sleep. In combination with slow release melatonin and....don't bother me until morning. I didn't get any grogginess the next morning either. It might not work on everyone like this but it did what I needed. Highly recommended.

Tastes Awful! Smells Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Jun 27, 2011

I'm taking this as a mood enhancer. Not sure if it's working or if it's just the placebo effect. I do feel more cheerful, so who knows. However, I have to hold my nose to swallow them because they smell and taste so bad it actually makes me gag. I doubt I will buy these gain because of that.

Restful sleep and fights belly fat

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 17, 2009

Love this product. I fall asleep easily and wake up feeling rested. Also, it contains relora and holy basil. These two supplements fight cortisol, the stress hormone. High cortisol levels cause belly fat. I am slim and exercise regularly. But, I gained weight around my stomach during a high stress period. This product (along with taking relora by itself during the day) caused me to lose the belly fat. I have a flat tummy again! Fight stress and belly fat while you sleep! Great product and low price here at iherb.

this product will help you sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2874131 on Dec 04, 2008

Take this right before you go to bed. Don't wait around. get in your jammies and go to bed. nighty night!

Best Natural Sleep Product

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Oct 14, 2008

I have tried many that are similar but this is the one one that works reliably. Puts me to sleep and keeps me asleep.

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jul 12, 2009

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax or valerian) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

Excellent sleeping aid!

Posted by Reviewer2954164 on May 09, 2008

This product is an insomniac's dream, and is very effective, but gentle, so that it hepls you have a restful night's sleep, but without a drowsy, hangover feeling in the morning. Excellent!

Transform Your Stress into Serenity

Posted by Reviewer3159028 on Jan 20, 2008

By far the best anxiety, worry and stress-buster on the market today. Find serenity like you've never experienced. Even stops panic attacks!