July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Excellent sleeping aid!

Posted by Reviewer2954164 on May 09, 2008

This product is an insomniac's dream, and is very effective, but gentle, so that it hepls you have a restful night's sleep, but without a drowsy, hangover feeling in the morning. Excellent!

Calmness in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer3189257 on Oct 27, 2009

This is a great product for people who cannot seem to stop the brain chatter. It calms your thoughts down. I call it my happy pill. It is great for women going through menopause, as well as for people who are going through diffucult times and the negative thoughts will just not stop. Natural ingredients and no side effects.

this product will help you sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2874131 on Dec 04, 2008

Take this right before you go to bed. Don't wait around. get in your jammies and go to bed. nighty night!

Best Natural Sleep Product

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Oct 14, 2008

I have tried many that are similar but this is the one one that works reliably. Puts me to sleep and keeps me asleep.

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jul 12, 2009

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax or valerian) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.