Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

This product is wonderful for anyone who feels sluggish or tired, with severe anxiety I find it hard not to have an afternoon nap, since taking this product I was amazed that even when I wanted to have my wee nap - I couldnt!! It certainly shifts that mental tiredness

Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Dec 28, 2009

These tablets seem to help reduce by anxiety which has previously been reduced only by benzodiazepenes (Valium, Klonopin, ect.). I use them in conjuction to Now 200 mg L-Theanine (suntheanine), Gaba (in combination with Now B6, Century Niacin, and Twinlab Inositol). My address is bearslide4@aol.com for any questions. As a side note, sometimes I still have to resort to Klonopin and/or Valium to help reduce the anxiety.

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer2974353 on Apr 24, 2009

This is a great product! I had trouble falling a sleep and was using over the counter drugs that had me feeling drowsy the next day. I couldn’t fall a sleep when my husband was watching TV, it had to be very low. When I got this product and start taking it I almost immediately I noticed the difference. I usually take one tablet before I go to bed and it allows me to fall asleep when I want to, with any type of noise and it doesn’t have the feeling of drowsiness. Now I take it from time to time because I believe it actually improved my sleeplessness.

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1271419 on Oct 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product to help you relax. Does not make you tired but just helps calm the jitters. Also great to help aid sleep.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2646032 on Feb 12, 2009

I found that 5-HTP along with other herbs have given me relaxation and positive engergy.

Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2203793 on Mar 12, 2009

Helps you to fall asleep within 30min. Both my husband and me are using this product.

Great product for stress relief and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2403449 on Aug 06, 2008

These are very effective for stress relief and the Relora has a side benefit of curbing your appetite. I will continue to buy.

Comments on Source Naturals, Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2036324 on Jul 12, 2008

I have taken Theanine Serene with Relora for more than two months. It makes me relaxed and be able to deal with stressful situations. I don't experience other side effects except occasional nausea.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Feb 15, 2008

I thought that only prescription sleep aids could make you sleep like this. Only one tablet (they recommend 2) an hour before bedtime and I feel very drowsy and go right to sleep. In combination with slow release melatonin and....don't bother me until morning. I didn't get any grogginess the next morning either. It might not work on everyone like this but it did what I needed. Highly recommended.

Helps you to relax and worry less.

Posted by Reviewer3267487 on Feb 27, 2010

Certainly helps to relax you and eases mild anxiety, I take 3 a day when I need a little more help to through the day.