Great for anxiety - Not for sleep

Posted by 4655213168477709018 on Jan 09, 2015

I had been suffering from daily panic attacks with all of the brutal symptoms - racing heart, pins and needles in my arms and hands, dizziness, chest and throat tightness, fear of it never ending. I didn't want to start taking dangerous prescription medicine, so I landed on this, and it has been AMAZING. Within minutes the dizziness, tingling limbs, chest and throat tightness are gone. It's insane. It keeps me focused and my mind away from the ANTS (automatic negative thoughts) that make the anxiety hang around. I am forever in love with it for that. However, I was taking 1 tablet first thing in the morning and one before bedtime. It relaxed me, but I could NOT fall asleep. I remained very calm, focused, and energized. Exactly what it does for me during the day. I'm not sure how people are able to fall asleep at night with this product when it gives them so much focus and energy during the day. I will continue taking it every morning, but never again will I take before bed.

Makes me feel flat/disconnected

Posted by ALoren on Mar 24, 2013

It made me feel calmer the first time I took it, but after the second or third dose, it started to make me feel flat/disconnected. I'm not sure which ingredient caused it. Possibly its due to taking too many calming ingredients at the same time (the combined effect may be stronger) as I can take Theanine, GABA and Holy Basil separately with no problems (can't take too much GABA, though). This is my first time taking a supplement with Relora.

Gave me headache - unsettled me

Posted by Reviewer2179881 on Mar 30, 2012

It gave me headache and dizzy head the first time i took it, believe it or not this has been my reactions - and please note i took it with a bit of food, not empty stomach, and i have rarely headaches. So it's in the bin for me :(

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

This product is wonderful for anyone who feels sluggish or tired, with severe anxiety I find it hard not to have an afternoon nap, since taking this product I was amazed that even when I wanted to have my wee nap - I couldnt!! It certainly shifts that mental tiredness

Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Dec 28, 2009

These tablets seem to help reduce by anxiety which has previously been reduced only by benzodiazepenes (Valium, Klonopin, ect.). I use them in conjuction to Now 200 mg L-Theanine (suntheanine), Gaba (in combination with Now B6, Century Niacin, and Twinlab Inositol). My address is bearslide4@aol.com for any questions. As a side note, sometimes I still have to resort to Klonopin and/or Valium to help reduce the anxiety.

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer2974353 on Apr 24, 2009

This is a great product! I had trouble falling a sleep and was using over the counter drugs that had me feeling drowsy the next day. I couldn’t fall a sleep when my husband was watching TV, it had to be very low. When I got this product and start taking it I almost immediately I noticed the difference. I usually take one tablet before I go to bed and it allows me to fall asleep when I want to, with any type of noise and it doesn’t have the feeling of drowsiness. Now I take it from time to time because I believe it actually improved my sleeplessness.

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1271419 on Oct 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product to help you relax. Does not make you tired but just helps calm the jitters. Also great to help aid sleep.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2646032 on Feb 12, 2009

I found that 5-HTP along with other herbs have given me relaxation and positive engergy.

Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2203793 on Mar 12, 2009

Helps you to fall asleep within 30min. Both my husband and me are using this product.

Great product for stress relief and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2403449 on Aug 06, 2008

These are very effective for stress relief and the Relora has a side benefit of curbing your appetite. I will continue to buy.