Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Calmness in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer3189257 on Oct 27, 2009

This is a great product for people who cannot seem to stop the brain chatter. It calms your thoughts down. I call it my happy pill. It is great for women going through menopause, as well as for people who are going through diffucult times and the negative thoughts will just not stop. Natural ingredients and no side effects.

Tastes Awful! Smells Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Jun 27, 2011

I'm taking this as a mood enhancer. Not sure if it's working or if it's just the placebo effect. I do feel more cheerful, so who knows. However, I have to hold my nose to swallow them because they smell and taste so bad it actually makes me gag. I doubt I will buy these gain because of that.

Excellent Product and Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2273272 on Jun 16, 2008

Thank you for handling my order professionally. Website was easy to use, and everything delivered per order. This product is great. My purpose was to find a relaxation and sleep aid that was non-addictive and without side affects. This product fulfilled those goals. I take two tablets about 2 hours before bedtime -- I combine this dose with an extra 250mg of Relora (Source Naturals). Works like a charm. Note: I find that if I take too much Relora, I have a headache when I wake in the morning. Otherwise, product has no side affects and works great.

Excellent sleeping aid!

Posted by Reviewer2954164 on May 09, 2008

This product is an insomniac's dream, and is very effective, but gentle, so that it hepls you have a restful night's sleep, but without a drowsy, hangover feeling in the morning. Excellent!

this product will help you sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2874131 on Dec 04, 2008

Take this right before you go to bed. Don't wait around. get in your jammies and go to bed. nighty night!