Like a cup of tea in a tablet

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

I am a constant tea drinker, but at work, restaurants, away from home you just cannot get an acceptable cup of tea anywhere in Texas. When I need that calming/stimulating effect, I take these. When things are stressful at work, these really help. For combating Social Anxiety Disorder these are as effective as kava kava, without the potential liver damage.

Works, potent formula.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Dec 19, 2013

This product is quite strong in it's effect to make you feel sleepy. I would suggest not using it during the daytime, it made me feel drowsy. I would suggest using this at bedtime only. No drowsiness on waking in the morning though, so very good.

Great sleep

Posted by 5130172702650799132 on Dec 10, 2013

highly recommend for a good nights sleep!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

"It's my drug of choice. Cop me some Theanine Serene, daytripper!" says my spouse. He's Type A, I'm Type B. I make sure he never runs out. It's a "must" in our house. Update August 2013: I've started taking this myself to improve my ability to handle stress. Very good. When I take it in the morning I feel very focused and alert, but not excessively so. At night, I still feel alert, but interestingly, I go more deeply into my evening meditation and sleep better.

kinda weak for me

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 14, 2013

i feel like this one is sorta weak when comparing it to true calm. both had helped me with my sleep but only for first two weeks of taking it, afterwards i came back to my usual extended falling asleep, waking up in the middle and so on. same goes with anxiety levels. i still feel some good physical effect after taking these. will continue later with pure gaba and see what's going on. tried to give this to my boyfriend, not sure if it helped him. it seemed like he was more absent-minded than usual, so i stopped giving it to him. l tryptophan worked much better for him. i would not recommend this to anyone who has problems with concentration/attention.

Good!

Posted by 4742651944621302944 on Jul 02, 2013

Good!

Makes me feel flat/disconnected

Posted by ALoren on Mar 24, 2013

It made me feel calmer the first time I took it, but after the second or third dose, it started to make me feel flat/disconnected. I'm not sure which ingredient caused it. Possibly its due to taking too many calming ingredients at the same time (the combined effect may be stronger) as I can take Theanine, GABA and Holy Basil separately with no problems (can't take too much GABA, though). This is my first time taking a supplement with Relora.

Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1766964 on Mar 14, 2013

Does relax you..but maybe I need to take more for better effects.

WANT TO ORDER NOW, I USE THIS REGULARLY.

Posted by Reviewer1448814 on Jan 21, 2013

I DON'T LIKE BEING FORCED TO WRITE SOMETHING, I'M NOT SURE IF IT WORKS

surprisingly effective!

Posted by 5355254441692460143 on Jan 13, 2013

It took a few days to really appreciate the effects, but Theanine Serene is a brilliant product for stress, anxiety, and sleep issues. I take one early in the day to offset stress, and then another 1/2 at 5PM. I find that my mood is more even through the day, and after a week of consistent use, sleep is improved, as well. (Initially, I wondered if it might interfere with sleep-- but this hasn't proven to be the case.) I highly recommend this product.