Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jul 12, 2009

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax or valerian) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

Transform Your Stress into Serenity

Posted by Reviewer3159028 on Jan 20, 2008

By far the best anxiety, worry and stress-buster on the market today. Find serenity like you've never experienced. Even stops panic attacks!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

This product is wonderful for anyone who feels sluggish or tired, with severe anxiety I find it hard not to have an afternoon nap, since taking this product I was amazed that even when I wanted to have my wee nap - I couldnt!! It certainly shifts that mental tiredness

Restful sleep and fights belly fat

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 17, 2009

Love this product. I fall asleep easily and wake up feeling rested. Also, it contains relora and holy basil. These two supplements fight cortisol, the stress hormone. High cortisol levels cause belly fat. I am slim and exercise regularly. But, I gained weight around my stomach during a high stress period. This product (along with taking relora by itself during the day) caused me to lose the belly fat. I have a flat tummy again! Fight stress and belly fat while you sleep! Great product and low price here at iherb.

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer2974353 on Apr 24, 2009

This is a great product! I had trouble falling a sleep and was using over the counter drugs that had me feeling drowsy the next day. I couldn’t fall a sleep when my husband was watching TV, it had to be very low. When I got this product and start taking it I almost immediately I noticed the difference. I usually take one tablet before I go to bed and it allows me to fall asleep when I want to, with any type of noise and it doesn’t have the feeling of drowsiness. Now I take it from time to time because I believe it actually improved my sleeplessness.