Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Very Calming w/Appetite Control

Posted by 4830565208343467077 on Jul 06, 2014

Shortly after my son's 2nd emergency brain surgery, I learned he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I was an emotional wreck when calling to notify my sister (who'd sent me a bottle of Theanine Serene w/Relora, a few months prior - this was a year ago). She told me to "take 3 right now". I reluctantly took 3 and expected nothing. Within 15-20 minutes, I realized feeling a much needed calmness - my sister knew exactly what she was talking about (she'd been using Theanine Serene w/Relora for a few years). Not only does it have a calming effect, but the Relora helps with appetite control. When I know I'm going to be in a very stressful situation, I take 2 Theanine Sereres w/Relora the night before, and 2 before the situation. If I don't have advanced notice of a stressful situation, I take 2 when it's going on. I absolutely love this product and have experienced zero negative side effects other than if you take a little bit too much, you could experience a bit of diarrhea - so take it responsibly for full benefit. This was just a learning curve in finding the tolerance level for my system not a big deal.

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jul 12, 2009

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax or valerian) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

Gave me headache - unsettled me

Posted by Reviewer2179881 on Mar 30, 2012

It gave me headache and dizzy head the first time i took it, believe it or not this has been my reactions - and please note i took it with a bit of food, not empty stomach, and i have rarely headaches. So it's in the bin for me :(

Transform Your Stress into Serenity

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3159028 on Jan 20, 2008

By far the best anxiety, worry and stress-buster on the market today. Find serenity like you've never experienced. Even stops panic attacks!

Wonderful product

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

This product is wonderful for anyone who feels sluggish or tired, with severe anxiety I find it hard not to have an afternoon nap, since taking this product I was amazed that even when I wanted to have my wee nap - I couldnt!! It certainly shifts that mental tiredness