July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Tastes Awful! Smells Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Jun 27, 2011

I'm taking this as a mood enhancer. Not sure if it's working or if it's just the placebo effect. I do feel more cheerful, so who knows. However, I have to hold my nose to swallow them because they smell and taste so bad it actually makes me gag. I doubt I will buy these gain because of that.

Transform Your Stress into Serenity

Posted by Reviewer3159028 on Jan 20, 2008

By far the best anxiety, worry and stress-buster on the market today. Find serenity like you've never experienced. Even stops panic attacks!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

This product is wonderful for anyone who feels sluggish or tired, with severe anxiety I find it hard not to have an afternoon nap, since taking this product I was amazed that even when I wanted to have my wee nap - I couldnt!! It certainly shifts that mental tiredness

Restful sleep and fights belly fat

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 17, 2009

Love this product. I fall asleep easily and wake up feeling rested. Also, it contains relora and holy basil. These two supplements fight cortisol, the stress hormone. High cortisol levels cause belly fat. I am slim and exercise regularly. But, I gained weight around my stomach during a high stress period. This product (along with taking relora by itself during the day) caused me to lose the belly fat. I have a flat tummy again! Fight stress and belly fat while you sleep! Great product and low price here at iherb.

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer2974353 on Apr 24, 2009

This is a great product! I had trouble falling a sleep and was using over the counter drugs that had me feeling drowsy the next day. I couldn’t fall a sleep when my husband was watching TV, it had to be very low. When I got this product and start taking it I almost immediately I noticed the difference. I usually take one tablet before I go to bed and it allows me to fall asleep when I want to, with any type of noise and it doesn’t have the feeling of drowsiness. Now I take it from time to time because I believe it actually improved my sleeplessness.