Comments on Source Naturals, Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2036324 on Jul 12, 2008

I have taken Theanine Serene with Relora for more than two months. It makes me relaxed and be able to deal with stressful situations. I don't experience other side effects except occasional nausea.

Great product for stress relief and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2403449 on Aug 06, 2008

These are very effective for stress relief and the Relora has a side benefit of curbing your appetite. I will continue to buy.

Helps you to relax and worry less.

Posted by Reviewer3267487 on Feb 27, 2010

Certainly helps to relax you and eases mild anxiety, I take 3 a day when I need a little more help to through the day.

CALM

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Mar 20, 2010

SEEMS TO RELAX AND HELP DEPRESSION ALSO SLEEPING AID PLUS FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT IHERB SERVICE THANKS

eases your thoughts

Posted by 5076971375887483660 on Sep 02, 2014

Stops my thoughts from racing around too much and very helpful for anxiety and insomnia. It also helps in social situations where I would normally be thinking too much. It seems as if all the ingredients compliment each other, the stuff is worth it peeps.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Works really well for making me feel relaxed. I take it an hour before bedtime. It makes me drowsy, so don't know if taking it during the day would be good for me. Bonus: it smells really nice. Kinda flowery. I think it's the holy basil. I love the smell of basil. Another great product from Source Naturals. I take their plain Relora in the daytime. It works great too. Nice to not have to rely on poison antidepressants or anxiety Meds from "Big Pharma."

Works pretty well

Posted by 5547424710978301827 on Jan 20, 2014

Hormones are such a mystery. Symptoms come and go so you never really know what works. All I know about this product is when I am having several very crabby, unhappy, emotional days in a row, I take this at night and I feel better the next day. At the minimum it keeps me from killing people. :)

*shrug* - it works

Posted by Reviewer2912174 on Feb 23, 2008

i originally bought these as sort of a relaxant, to improve my behavior towards the end of the day @ work. Now, ive found myself taking it every day as a mood enhancer/stabilizer. its fairly effective at that, not perfect of course. Though, i do worry about taking it long term like this. i mean, I dont know anything about this stuff other then what i read online about its effects/origins.

Left me groggy

Posted by Reviewer2851729 on Nov 26, 2007

I bought this for my mom who has trouble sleeping. I tried it on myself first and found that I almost immediately fell asleep (at my girlfriend's, which is very rare because I never sleep well there). I did, however, wake up during the night and had a hard time falling back asleep. In the morning I woke up feeling "drugged," and very grogogy. I tried it again the next night with the same effect. Not sure I'll be using this again. Hard to step up against all the other glowing reviews. I was disappointed.

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Was not impressed with this product despite all the positive reviews.