Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Best Natural Sleep Product

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Oct 14, 2008

I have tried many that are similar but this is the one one that works reliably. Puts me to sleep and keeps me asleep.

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jul 12, 2009

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax or valerian) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

Gave me headache - unsettled me

Posted by Reviewer2179881 on Mar 30, 2012

It gave me headache and dizzy head the first time i took it, believe it or not this has been my reactions - and please note i took it with a bit of food, not empty stomach, and i have rarely headaches. So it's in the bin for me :(

Transform Your Stress into Serenity

Posted by Reviewer3159028 on Jan 20, 2008

By far the best anxiety, worry and stress-buster on the market today. Find serenity like you've never experienced. Even stops panic attacks!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

This product is wonderful for anyone who feels sluggish or tired, with severe anxiety I find it hard not to have an afternoon nap, since taking this product I was amazed that even when I wanted to have my wee nap - I couldnt!! It certainly shifts that mental tiredness