CALM

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Mar 20, 2010

SEEMS TO RELAX AND HELP DEPRESSION ALSO SLEEPING AID PLUS FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT IHERB SERVICE THANKS

eases your thoughts

Posted by 5076971375887483660 on Sep 02, 2014

Stops my thoughts from racing around too much and very helpful for anxiety and insomnia. It also helps in social situations where I would normally be thinking too much. It seems as if all the ingredients compliment each other, the stuff is worth it peeps.

Great for anxiety - Not for sleep

Posted by 4655213168477709018 on Jan 09, 2015

I had been suffering from daily panic attacks with all of the brutal symptoms - racing heart, pins and needles in my arms and hands, dizziness, chest and throat tightness, fear of it never ending. I didn't want to start taking dangerous prescription medicine, so I landed on this, and it has been AMAZING. Within minutes the dizziness, tingling limbs, chest and throat tightness are gone. It's insane. It keeps me focused and my mind away from the ANTS (automatic negative thoughts) that make the anxiety hang around. I am forever in love with it for that. However, I was taking 1 tablet first thing in the morning and one before bedtime. It relaxed me, but I could NOT fall asleep. I remained very calm, focused, and energized. Exactly what it does for me during the day. I'm not sure how people are able to fall asleep at night with this product when it gives them so much focus and energy during the day. I will continue taking it every morning, but never again will I take before bed.

Works pretty well

Posted by 5547424710978301827 on Jan 20, 2014

Hormones are such a mystery. Symptoms come and go so you never really know what works. All I know about this product is when I am having several very crabby, unhappy, emotional days in a row, I take this at night and I feel better the next day. At the minimum it keeps me from killing people. :)

*shrug* - it works

Posted by Reviewer2912174 on Feb 23, 2008

i originally bought these as sort of a relaxant, to improve my behavior towards the end of the day @ work. Now, ive found myself taking it every day as a mood enhancer/stabilizer. its fairly effective at that, not perfect of course. Though, i do worry about taking it long term like this. i mean, I dont know anything about this stuff other then what i read online about its effects/origins.

Left me groggy

Posted by Reviewer2851729 on Nov 26, 2007

I bought this for my mom who has trouble sleeping. I tried it on myself first and found that I almost immediately fell asleep (at my girlfriend's, which is very rare because I never sleep well there). I did, however, wake up during the night and had a hard time falling back asleep. In the morning I woke up feeling "drugged," and very grogogy. I tried it again the next night with the same effect. Not sure I'll be using this again. Hard to step up against all the other glowing reviews. I was disappointed.

Makes me feel flat/disconnected

Posted by ALoren on Mar 24, 2013

It made me feel calmer the first time I took it, but after the second or third dose, it started to make me feel flat/disconnected. I'm not sure which ingredient caused it. Possibly its due to taking too many calming ingredients at the same time (the combined effect may be stronger) as I can take Theanine, GABA and Holy Basil separately with no problems (can't take too much GABA, though). This is my first time taking a supplement with Relora.

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Was not impressed with this product despite all the positive reviews.

No results

Posted by Reviewer1165649 on Nov 15, 2008

I took this product for 3 weeks with no results.

no effect at all

Posted by Reviewer3290486 on Aug 23, 2008

have increased to taking 4 caps a day have noticed no reduction of stress or anything from this