| English
| USD ($)

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Restful sleep and fights belly fat

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 17, 2009

Love this product. I fall asleep easily and wake up feeling rested. Also, it contains relora and holy basil. These two supplements fight cortisol, the stress hormone. High cortisol levels cause belly fat. I am slim and exercise regularly. But, I gained weight around my stomach during a high stress period. This product (along with taking relora by itself during the day) caused me to lose the belly fat. I have a flat tummy again! Fight stress and belly fat while you sleep! Great product and low price here at iherb.

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer2974353 on Apr 24, 2009

This is a great product! I had trouble falling a sleep and was using over the counter drugs that had me feeling drowsy the next day. I couldn’t fall a sleep when my husband was watching TV, it had to be very low. When I got this product and start taking it I almost immediately I noticed the difference. I usually take one tablet before I go to bed and it allows me to fall asleep when I want to, with any type of noise and it doesn’t have the feeling of drowsiness. Now I take it from time to time because I believe it actually improved my sleeplessness.

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1271419 on Oct 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product to help you relax. Does not make you tired but just helps calm the jitters. Also great to help aid sleep.

Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Dec 28, 2009

These tablets seem to help reduce by anxiety which has previously been reduced only by benzodiazepenes (Valium, Klonopin, ect.). I use them in conjuction to Now 200 mg L-Theanine (suntheanine), Gaba (in combination with Now B6, Century Niacin, and Twinlab Inositol). My address is bearslide4@aol.com for any questions. As a side note, sometimes I still have to resort to Klonopin and/or Valium to help reduce the anxiety.

Helps you to relax and worry less.

Posted by Reviewer3267487 on Feb 27, 2010

Certainly helps to relax you and eases mild anxiety, I take 3 a day when I need a little more help to through the day.