Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer2974353 on Apr 24, 2009

This is a great product! I had trouble falling a sleep and was using over the counter drugs that had me feeling drowsy the next day. I couldn’t fall a sleep when my husband was watching TV, it had to be very low. When I got this product and start taking it I almost immediately I noticed the difference. I usually take one tablet before I go to bed and it allows me to fall asleep when I want to, with any type of noise and it doesn’t have the feeling of drowsiness. Now I take it from time to time because I believe it actually improved my sleeplessness.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2646032 on Feb 12, 2009

I found that 5-HTP along with other herbs have given me relaxation and positive engergy.

Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2203793 on Mar 12, 2009

Helps you to fall asleep within 30min. Both my husband and me are using this product.

Great product for stress relief and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2403449 on Aug 06, 2008

These are very effective for stress relief and the Relora has a side benefit of curbing your appetite. I will continue to buy.

Comments on Source Naturals, Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2036324 on Jul 12, 2008

I have taken Theanine Serene with Relora for more than two months. It makes me relaxed and be able to deal with stressful situations. I don't experience other side effects except occasional nausea.