Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1335476 on Jan 30, 2008

Wow, these are amazing. After using another Relora found that these really help with memory, calmness and also food cravings. After using an anti anxiety drug for years, at last a perfect natural supplement that works and also helps rid pounds put on by RX drugs

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Mar 18, 2008

Great to use this before work or other stressful situations. Excellent if you're nervous about flying! Also helpful for meditation and concentration.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2862933 on Jan 22, 2008

Noticeable reduction in cortisol-related stress and stress-reactions.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Apr 11, 2009

I found it hard to sleep after coming off zoloft. This stuff has changed all that. Can make you a bit sleepy during the day but is great for anxiety and the price is right!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2990707 on Mar 13, 2009

It does what it says. Very relaxing. The best thing is it is natural.

Great calming product

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Feb 08, 2010

I take 2 at night 1 hour before bedtime and one capsule 3mg NOW Melatonin right before bedtime. I get a full night's sleep.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on May 04, 2010

My insomnia has worsened over the decades (I'm 58) and I had been taking l-tryptophan and GABA at bedtime for the past couple of years, getting 3-4 hours sleep, then taking low-dose temazepam to get another 3-4 hours. That routine became gradually less effective and I was waking every 2-3 hours, often unable to go back to sleep. Theanine Serene has made a big difference for me. I take it with food 1-2 hours before bedtime and I'm sleeping more soundly than I have in years for about 5 hours. I still have to take temazepam to get an additional 2-3 hours, but I fall asleep again easily. For me, one Theanine Serene tablet is ideal; two leave me feeling drugged the following day. If I take it on an empty stomach I suffer the gastric consequences. For me, this is a great product at a very reasonable price.

Awesome product.

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Feb 08, 2010

I bought this after having tried a sample from a local health store, and am VERY impressed! I use this for times when I am stressed or anxious, and can noticeably feel a difference. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs relief from stress or anxiety, whether it's to be able to fall asleep, or to get through a day. I find this particularly useful to use before travelling!! I only need one pill a day.

Helps to Fall Asleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Jun 18, 2010

This is stronger than just L-Theanine which I use during the day. I only take Theanine with Relora at night because it knocks me out, but there is no hangover the next day.

Sea of Serenity

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Oct 22, 2010

I gave a review of this a long time ago. Be careful not to consume alcohol with this product - this proves to me that it is effective. Two of these two hours before bed and I'm with the fairies.