Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Restful sleep and fights belly fat

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 17, 2009

Love this product. I fall asleep easily and wake up feeling rested. Also, it contains relora and holy basil. These two supplements fight cortisol, the stress hormone. High cortisol levels cause belly fat. I am slim and exercise regularly. But, I gained weight around my stomach during a high stress period. This product (along with taking relora by itself during the day) caused me to lose the belly fat. I have a flat tummy again! Fight stress and belly fat while you sleep! Great product and low price here at iherb.

From Florida

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2974353 on Apr 24, 2009

This is a great product! I had trouble falling a sleep and was using over the counter drugs that had me feeling drowsy the next day. I couldn’t fall a sleep when my husband was watching TV, it had to be very low. When I got this product and start taking it I almost immediately I noticed the difference. I usually take one tablet before I go to bed and it allows me to fall asleep when I want to, with any type of noise and it doesn’t have the feeling of drowsiness. Now I take it from time to time because I believe it actually improved my sleeplessness.

Wonderful product!!!

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1271419 on Oct 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product to help you relax. Does not make you tired but just helps calm the jitters. Also great to help aid sleep.

Energy

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2646032 on Feb 12, 2009

I found that 5-HTP along with other herbs have given me relaxation and positive engergy.

Theanine Serene with Relora

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2203793 on Mar 12, 2009

Helps you to fall asleep within 30min. Both my husband and me are using this product.