No results

Posted by Reviewer1165649 on Nov 15, 2008

I took this product for 3 weeks with no results.

no effect at all

Posted by Reviewer3290486 on Aug 23, 2008

have increased to taking 4 caps a day have noticed no reduction of stress or anything from this

Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1335476 on Jan 30, 2008

Wow, these are amazing. After using another Relora found that these really help with memory, calmness and also food cravings. After using an anti anxiety drug for years, at last a perfect natural supplement that works and also helps rid pounds put on by RX drugs

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Mar 18, 2008

Great to use this before work or other stressful situations. Excellent if you're nervous about flying! Also helpful for meditation and concentration.

Not a sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2090761 on Jun 29, 2010

I need to try this again, but after last night of waking up at 2am and not being able to go back to sleep, I am very hesitant. My boyfriend took it also, slept at his place and had the same thing happen. We were amazed when we compared notes that both of us woke up at the same time - 2 am. I took it this morning again, and feel like my heart is racing even when lying down to relax. I don't know if it makes me mentally feel better as some have claimed - too soon to tell. I'm wondering if the other reviews about taking it at bedtime, really meant the formula with Relora.

Helps to Fall Asleep

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Jun 18, 2010

This is stronger than just L-Theanine which I use during the day. I only take Theanine with Relora at night because it knocks me out, but there is no hangover the next day.

Sea of Serenity

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Oct 22, 2010

I gave a review of this a long time ago. Be careful not to consume alcohol with this product - this proves to me that it is effective. Two of these two hours before bed and I'm with the fairies.

Great calming product

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Feb 08, 2010

I take 2 at night 1 hour before bedtime and one capsule 3mg NOW Melatonin right before bedtime. I get a full night's sleep.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on May 04, 2010

My insomnia has worsened over the decades (I'm 58) and I had been taking l-tryptophan and GABA at bedtime for the past couple of years, getting 3-4 hours sleep, then taking low-dose temazepam to get another 3-4 hours. That routine became gradually less effective and I was waking every 2-3 hours, often unable to go back to sleep. Theanine Serene has made a big difference for me. I take it with food 1-2 hours before bedtime and I'm sleeping more soundly than I have in years for about 5 hours. I still have to take temazepam to get an additional 2-3 hours, but I fall asleep again easily. For me, one Theanine Serene tablet is ideal; two leave me feeling drugged the following day. If I take it on an empty stomach I suffer the gastric consequences. For me, this is a great product at a very reasonable price.

Awesome product.

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Feb 08, 2010

I bought this after having tried a sample from a local health store, and am VERY impressed! I use this for times when I am stressed or anxious, and can noticeably feel a difference. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs relief from stress or anxiety, whether it's to be able to fall asleep, or to get through a day. I find this particularly useful to use before travelling!! I only need one pill a day.