Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

I take this in tandem with True Calm and also give it to my son. It helps us deal with stress.

Don't see any result

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Jun 01, 2012

Doesn't cut my appetite and I haven't lost any pound. I have not nervousness or depression problems so can't tell if it helps for them. Didn't notice improvements in my mood.

Great combo for sleep and stress

Posted by truevitality on May 31, 2012

This is erhaps one of the best combination of ingredients to help relax the body and mind to help with sleeping and reduce the effects of stress.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on May 02, 2012

Tried Sunthenine on its own before and that really made a difference. This one doesn't. Too bad.

life saver

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Apr 30, 2012

I sleep good and I can handle any stress much easier,will keep taking it I love it.

No more Effexor!

Posted by Reviewer1657070 on Apr 24, 2012

I had been on Effexor for years and finally decided to come off of it - it was especially difficult but after six months, I was free of that evil evil drug. I was doing fine without anything, but decided to ward off any potential backlash. I did some research where I found this product. I bought it and love it. I feel great, no evil side effects, I highly recommend it!

Theanine Serene Works

Posted by Reviewer2314936 on Apr 22, 2012

My doctor recommended Theanine Serene with Relora for anxiety which I have dealt with for a very long time. I didn't give it much chance of succeeding but in a very short time I found it relieved my anxiety completely.

Gave me headache - unsettled me

Posted by Reviewer2179881 on Mar 30, 2012

It gave me headache and dizzy head the first time i took it, believe it or not this has been my reactions - and please note i took it with a bit of food, not empty stomach, and i have rarely headaches. So it's in the bin for me :(

anxiety management

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Mar 27, 2012

I haven't been taking this for a long period to see the whole effect but I have noticed a little improvement in my reactions at channeling my emotions.

He finally believes me!

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

I told my husband that he was too wound up and would sleep better and be less stressful. Result-Sleeping like a baby and coming home from work in a much better mood. Great product