Great!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Mar 19, 2009

It's not a total cure for stress but it definitely elevates it, great product!

Natural Xanax

Posted by Reviewer1754658 on Apr 23, 2010

This is an outstanding substitute for the prescription medication Xanax. I have a general anxiety disorder and have been able to remain on a natural remedy using this product and no longer take prescription meds.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on May 30, 2011

I use it at bedtime, and it helps me to have a good comfortable night sleep. I have taken it in the daytime too when I have had excessive stress, but it makes me a little too relaxed in the day. Takes about 1 hour to start kicking in, but seems most effective at 2-4 hours after taking, and is long lasting, through the night. Love it!

Very effective for mood and stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

I experience a sense of relaxation in only 30 minutes after taking the supplement.

No more Effexor!

Posted by Reviewer1657070 on Apr 24, 2012

I had been on Effexor for years and finally decided to come off of it - it was especially difficult but after six months, I was free of that evil evil drug. I was doing fine without anything, but decided to ward off any potential backlash. I did some research where I found this product. I bought it and love it. I feel great, no evil side effects, I highly recommend it!

I'm amazed at how well this works!

Posted by Reviewer1663385 on Jul 02, 2011

I have been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety lately, and my doctor recently took me off of Klonopin, which I had been on for 2 years, because he was concerned that my depression was worsening. I have been so miserable with my Klonopin that even leaving the house to go food shopping has been a HUGE chore, and I've been having panic attacks like crazy.--I just got this stuff today in the mail, and about 20 minutes after taking the first dose I saw a major difference in my anxiety; it's almost completely gone! I just visited my mother in the hospital and went food shopping, and my mind is calm and peaceful. I've tried other herbal remedies like Valerian root and Chamomile with variable results, but after taking two tablets of this, I'm amazed at how normal I feel. I'm calm, focuses--I have energy, and I feel great! I highly, highly recommend this product, and I also have nothing but good things to say about iHerb. I've bought several things from them in the past, and it's always a smooth process, and my product arrives very quickly. Anyway, try this for yourself--it definitely works for anxiety!

Suzanne

Posted by Reviewer1426895 on Jun 05, 2008

Very happy with this product. One tablet before bed provides deep,long sleep without side effects.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on May 18, 2010

I started using this as I was weaning off Celexa and Wellbutrin and it really helped with my anxiety. I've been using it for a month and a half and I still really like it. I seems to boost my mood too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1319058 on Feb 27, 2011

Very helpful product when you are stressed out. It calms and helps with sleep.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1088684 on Jul 06, 2010

the few times I used this product, I fell asleep so for me, it serves the purpose I bought it for.