Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2990707 on Mar 13, 2009

It does what it says. Very relaxing. The best thing is it is natural.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Apr 11, 2009

I found it hard to sleep after coming off zoloft. This stuff has changed all that. Can make you a bit sleepy during the day but is great for anxiety and the price is right!

Very Calming w/Appetite Control

Posted by 4830565208343467077 on Jul 06, 2014

Shortly after my son's 2nd emergency brain surgery, I learned he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I was an emotional wreck when calling to notify my sister (who'd sent me a bottle of Theanine Serene w/Relora, a few months prior - this was a year ago). She told me to "take 3 right now". I reluctantly took 3 and expected nothing. Within 15-20 minutes, I realized feeling a much needed calmness - my sister knew exactly what she was talking about (she'd been using Theanine Serene w/Relora for a few years). Not only does it have a calming effect, but the Relora helps with appetite control. When I know I'm going to be in a very stressful situation, I take 2 Theanine Sereres w/Relora the night before, and 2 before the situation. If I don't have advanced notice of a stressful situation, I take 2 when it's going on. I absolutely love this product and have experienced zero negative side effects other than if you take a little bit too much, you could experience a bit of diarrhea - so take it responsibly for full benefit. This was just a learning curve in finding the tolerance level for my system not a big deal.

Good morning time anxiety aid.

Posted by Reviewer1355853 on Jan 28, 2009

I take two of these in the morning. They do not make me drowsy and seem to help.

great for beadtime

Posted by Reviewer1067488 on Mar 01, 2008

a little it more of a sedative effect than I had expected. Makes me a bit sleepy. If you take it to help with stress from insomnia, it's great. But for a functional calming, it may be too much.