Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, with Relora, 60 Tablets

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Apr 11, 2009

I found it hard to sleep after coming off zoloft. This stuff has changed all that. Can make you a bit sleepy during the day but is great for anxiety and the price is right!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2990707 on Mar 13, 2009

It does what it says. Very relaxing. The best thing is it is natural.

Great calming product

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Feb 08, 2010

I take 2 at night 1 hour before bedtime and one capsule 3mg NOW Melatonin right before bedtime. I get a full night's sleep.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on May 04, 2010

My insomnia has worsened over the decades (I'm 58) and I had been taking l-tryptophan and GABA at bedtime for the past couple of years, getting 3-4 hours sleep, then taking low-dose temazepam to get another 3-4 hours. That routine became gradually less effective and I was waking every 2-3 hours, often unable to go back to sleep. Theanine Serene has made a big difference for me. I take it with food 1-2 hours before bedtime and I'm sleeping more soundly than I have in years for about 5 hours. I still have to take temazepam to get an additional 2-3 hours, but I fall asleep again easily. For me, one Theanine Serene tablet is ideal; two leave me feeling drugged the following day. If I take it on an empty stomach I suffer the gastric consequences. For me, this is a great product at a very reasonable price.

Awesome product.

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Feb 08, 2010

I bought this after having tried a sample from a local health store, and am VERY impressed! I use this for times when I am stressed or anxious, and can noticeably feel a difference. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs relief from stress or anxiety, whether it's to be able to fall asleep, or to get through a day. I find this particularly useful to use before travelling!! I only need one pill a day.