Careful with this one

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 08, 2008

I would be very careful with this one if you have anxiety or a bad temper. I was taking the suggested does, and this didn't agree with me in this regard, and I am pretty mild mannered. It doesn't really seem to help as intended, but it is too soon to tell. I read somewhere that it is best to take one-half a pill every other day. I have started doing this, and am reacting better.

Ginseng better

Posted by Reviewer3118066 on Oct 17, 2007

Not recommended if you have BPH.

EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Jul 17, 2008

This product is most satisfactory; especially when combined with one Jarrow Updrive (JRW-29041). However, if thus combined, one would be wise to take only one per day, rather than the recommended two.

Quite Effective

Posted by Reviewer2371519 on Feb 14, 2011

I Highly recommend...bought mostly for weightligting, but it certainly improves performance in both areas. It did affect my sleeping pattern in the beginning, but that wore off and I have no difficulty sleeping 3 weeks into it. Price was half the price/tablet then Whole Foods.

Did nothing

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

Even at doses up to 4 pills per day, I didn't notice anything.

IT WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1079795 on Dec 28, 2009

I am very happy with the results of this product. I was getting scared that I would need something stronger to get me happy. This product did the trick.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1874528 on Sep 04, 2010

i love tongkat ali! the powder is a better deal, but a pain in the arse, and i never trust capsules to be digested fully so i like the tablet form. I take this, Liddell male sexual vigor, and ashwagandha for my anabolic, and sexual energy compound and let me tell you..holy mother of god..i feel unstoppable lol

excellent product, works great !!

Posted by Reviewer3295936 on Dec 11, 2010

I took 1 tablet onece a day in the morning (2 days on and one day off and so on). I have seeing results on the 5th day, I had more sperm production also testicular size have been increased libido and energy. Fast shipping Great company to do business with. Will keep re-ordering as long as product is available.

Tested once 1 tablet

Posted by Reviewer3159804 on Mar 12, 2012

It boosted my energy levels in a very noticeable but subtle way and felt no side-effects. Very good mood lift.

Satisfied with Athletic Results

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 27, 2012

Source Naturals, Tongkat Ali has had a noticeable effect on my athletic performance. I notice that I'm running longer and harder while not feeling the least bit tired, and my muscles feel somehow more powerful. Any change to libido is less easy to detect, but it's all been positive. I'd rather that this product weren't so expensive but, all-in-all, I'm a satisfied repeat customer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »