Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2368489 on Feb 07, 2012

This product is typically used by people who work out with weights but I use it for something totally different. This product helps to repair and maintain the myelin sheaths in the brain causing MS symptoms. I use it to maintain my MS and it seems to be doing a great job. Thanks

use this for my DIY Vitamin C serum

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

Crushing the tablets to mix in the vit c serum I am making. So far so good!

脳の疲れを緩和してくれました (This relieved the tiredness of my brain.)

Posted by Reviewer1738669 on Jun 16, 2008

仕事中、4時間おきに半錠摂取しています。 長時間のデスクワークを支えてくれるありがたい味方です。 (I take the half tablet every 4 hours during my work hours. This helps me a lot especially when I am at long time desk work.)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1816574 on Jul 27, 2009

I have very low energy, and severe food allergies. This product helps to increase my energy level, circulation, concentration, and ability to process allergens. Great results for a very reasonable price!

Source Naturals, Trans-Ferulic Acid, 250 mg, 30 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Mar 05, 2012

It's not a very well know product, but it is a good antioxydant against many ROS including superoxide anion, hydroxyl radical and hydrogen peroxide. I use it with more classical antioxydants and phenolic products as it probably acts in synergy. They are other phenolic compounds such as quercetin and rutin that seem to be much better for chelating iron. It would be nice if iherb could provide the 60 tablet format that is also available from Source Naturals as 30 tab is rather small.

This works for me

Posted by Reviewer2197483 on Jan 23, 2008

I use this product to help control hot flashes. It seems to work pretty well. An alternative to hormone replacement therapy.

Source Naturals, Trans-Ferulic Acid, 250 mg, 30 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2973898 on Apr 29, 2008

I read an article that said ferulic acid helped alleviate hot flashes. I've been taking these tablets at the recommended dosage, and haven't had a single hot flash since I began taking them! I was having around 6 or so a day previously. It seems pretty convincing that they stopped after I began taking this supplement. If it's a coincidence it would be an amazing one.

it's back

Posted by Reviewer1304842 on Sep 26, 2007

the product is now in tablet form instead of clear plastic powder filled capsule but the benefits to fitness training are almost immediate. First took these for a year in 1986 and felt great with them and a protein amino acid powder with milk. Not as good results as those on steroids but kept me close to them. Still can't get it in the UK so thanks for suppling it.

No more hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2320015 on Feb 07, 2010

Seems to work great when used with black cohosh for my hot flashes.

Very good

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jun 12, 2015

I bought this Ferulic acid because i make my Vitamin C serum.I put 1% to 100ml and work good.I can't spend money on this type of serums because the Vit C can't stay stable when tuch air and water.So i make at home.Glad that i find this one here.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »