nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

good stuff!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Jun 27, 2013

Good taste, good quality...got to love it!

love this product

Posted by nzreviewer on Jan 12, 2013

Great taste, great texture, no artificial sweeteners and other garbage in it.

Loved it!!

Posted by 5425302227046013679 on Dec 18, 2012

It has good taste, not too sweet. Works well with yogurt and also easy on my stomach!!

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

I am not a body builder or a daily aerobics warrior so I'm not looking for that mega dose of protein that those types seem to go for. Actually, I don't believe that most of the popular protein powders are healthy because they contain so many unhealthy ingredients. Many other protein powders also market themselves on the idea that you can mess around with food and end up with a convenient, instant powder that has low calories but still high protein. That's not food in my way of thinking. That's just chemical and nutrient manipulation--no thanks. Source Naturals is one of the best because of the care they put into the ingredients.Read the product description and you will see what I mean. the other plus is that this stuff really tastes good. People might complain that it doesn't mix in real well if you just toss it into a glass of milk or juice. I don't think it's that bad--it mixes in fairly well. I would rather put up with a few little lumps than ingest the chemicals that make stuff dissolve easily. You can use an immersion blender or just swallow the lumps. I like to blend this whey powder into my breakfast "salad" which is basically yogurt, avocado, fruit, nuts and anything else I might throw in. Makes it taste good.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Oct 05, 2012

I`ve researched and used several protein powders and believe this is the best.

whole protein

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

made from grass fed cows without growth hormone treatment, chemicals, pesticides or GMO's. Gluten, wheat, yeast, corn and soy free. No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. No sugar. Sweetened with Stevia. A great addition to a smoothie!

One of my favorites

Posted by lauraandrews on Jul 26, 2012

Nothing artificial in here, all natural flavor and sweetened with stevia. The taste is awesome and it mixes up really easily. It's one of the best values I have found as far as whey protein goes and everybody in my household likes it.

Grass fed dairy protein powder ...

Posted by 4745853834780770510 on Jun 25, 2012

I bought this brand because it was the only one I found here that used dairy from grass-fed cows and it is also a significant savings over other brands I found. It has a very mild taste and very low sweetener. My kids prefer to add fruit or a shot of chocolate syrup but my husband likes it 'as is'. We use organic whole milk to mix with and it creates a nice foam on top. My husband takes it to work in a shaker bottle and mixes it with water as his breakfast most mornings.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 16, 2012

good product