Highest Quality, Non-Denatured, Protein Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jan 28, 2012

I prefer whey protein because it's pleasant tasting and not gritty like some vegan powders. You use less at a time as well. I mix it into my smoothies — can't tell it's in there. Whey protein is the best thing to raise your glutathione levels. This is premium quality, not heat-treated and is a protein concentrate, not an extract. Grass fed cows. Not certified organic but pretty close to it, at a slightly lower price.

The best of the cream of powders, imho.

Posted by Reviewer3129018 on Mar 26, 2011

I've tried most of the whey powders here that don't have any sweeteners nor strange flavours, both isolates and concentrates. This is the most easily digestible — with isolates i would feel out of balance, and my wife just couldn't stomach them. Of the concentrates this (and i suppose the certified organic version, for the purists) is one of the top lot here and of these is the best value for money. But the clincher is how it has become an essential in my house. In a breakfast shake with a green powder (Paradise) and a liquid multivitamin (Bluebonnet's) and other supplements i feel balanced with good energy, yet without an appetite till about 2pm. Don't even feel like anything sweet. My wife complains she can't have lunches like she used to have with her coworkers as she is not hungry in the slightest (but wants to be)! Body fat level is dropping, muscles grow at the slightest exercise and are maintained. Truly my favourite protein powder.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1508866 on May 01, 2008

This whey protein is comparable to other higher-priced whey products ... but it's more affordable and it's healthier (read the product description, it's very pure and minimally-processed)

This company has a well deserved reputation for goodness.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 29, 2008

This is creamy texture and wonderful to mix in smoothies. Have fun with it. I always want to buy whey that does not have acesulfame or splenda in it. This has only natural goodness. I read where acesulfame is a natural cancer causer. I don't want that in my body. Even in the health food store here at home, I found whey products with acesulfame in them. You are what you eat!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2029219 on Jul 22, 2008

i love this product, it tastes great with any shake combination! i highly recommend this product, i did lots of research into whey proteins and found this one to be of very good quality with a good price.

wow

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 13, 2012

I used to buy the Jarrow's whey but this one is better of texture. When you open the bottle you can immediately see the quality is a step above the Jarrow's whey. The price also, but you get what you pay for.

It's non-denatured, that's a good thing.

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Apr 07, 2010

which means it has its intact biologically active proteins. These proteins can be destroyed when whey products are processed "denatured" with high heat.

Its good!!

Posted by BinkySilverman on Aug 27, 2008

A little clumpy when i add to a bit of milk but tastes good!!

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

I am not a body builder or a daily aerobics warrior so I'm not looking for that mega dose of protein that those types seem to go for. Actually, I don't believe that most of the popular protein powders are healthy because they contain so many unhealthy ingredients. Many other protein powders also market themselves on the idea that you can mess around with food and end up with a convenient, instant powder that has low calories but still high protein. That's not food in my way of thinking. That's just chemical and nutrient manipulation--no thanks. Source Naturals is one of the best because of the care they put into the ingredients.Read the product description and you will see what I mean. the other plus is that this stuff really tastes good. People might complain that it doesn't mix in real well if you just toss it into a glass of milk or juice. I don't think it's that bad--it mixes in fairly well. I would rather put up with a few little lumps than ingest the chemicals that make stuff dissolve easily. You can use an immersion blender or just swallow the lumps. I like to blend this whey powder into my breakfast "salad" which is basically yogurt, avocado, fruit, nuts and anything else I might throw in. Makes it taste good.

best whey i know

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Mar 30, 2012

from pastured cattle and cold-processed, so the genuine health benefits are far more intact. easy to mix and digest. reasonably priced to boot.