very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Oct 05, 2012

I`ve researched and used several protein powders and believe this is the best.

whole protein

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

made from grass fed cows without growth hormone treatment, chemicals, pesticides or GMO's. Gluten, wheat, yeast, corn and soy free. No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. No sugar. Sweetened with Stevia. A great addition to a smoothie!

One of my favorites

Posted by lauraandrews on Jul 26, 2012

Nothing artificial in here, all natural flavor and sweetened with stevia. The taste is awesome and it mixes up really easily. It's one of the best values I have found as far as whey protein goes and everybody in my household likes it.

Grass fed dairy protein powder ...

Posted by 4745853834780770510 on Jun 25, 2012

I bought this brand because it was the only one I found here that used dairy from grass-fed cows and it is also a significant savings over other brands I found. It has a very mild taste and very low sweetener. My kids prefer to add fruit or a shot of chocolate syrup but my husband likes it 'as is'. We use organic whole milk to mix with and it creates a nice foam on top. My husband takes it to work in a shaker bottle and mixes it with water as his breakfast most mornings.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 16, 2012

good product

wow

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 13, 2012

I used to buy the Jarrow's whey but this one is better of texture. When you open the bottle you can immediately see the quality is a step above the Jarrow's whey. The price also, but you get what you pay for.

Very Excited!

Posted by adespoz on Apr 05, 2012

I've only just 'discovered' non-denatured whey. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and I feel as though it is 'working'. Instant nutrition! It's hard to pin down, but my body just responds with a big 'yes' when I take this stuff. I'm quietly excited at the prospect of continuing this 'whey therapy'. And if, as studies seem to indicate, that supplementing with non-denatured whey increases levels of glutathione (see wiki) then I would recommend it to all people with CFS/FM. And best of all- the price! iHerb is much MUCH cheaper than sourcing similar products within Australia, even factoring in the shipping costs. Highly recommended.

Top quality whey!

Posted by MikaelP on Apr 04, 2012

This whey is very pure and contains very few carbs. Very good, however since it doesn´t dissolve as easily as some other whey, it is a good idea to combine with f ex Goatein.

best whey i know

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Mar 30, 2012

from pastured cattle and cold-processed, so the genuine health benefits are far more intact. easy to mix and digest. reasonably priced to boot.

Great product for the price but...

Posted by Reviewer1073460 on Mar 25, 2012

True Whey has all the properties of true nodenatured whey--no bad aftertaste, very frothy and is hard to mix without a blender or blender bottle. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because of the small 10 gram scoop. I had to recycle it and replace it with a 20 gram scope because that is how much I put in my shakes (I drink 2 shakes a day to get 40 grams of high quality whey). Overall, this is a great product for the price but you get what you pay for because there is less immunoglobulins, lactoferrin and serum albumin (precursors to Glutathione) than the more expensive Proserum products.