Its good!!

Posted by BinkySilverman on Aug 27, 2008

A little clumpy when i add to a bit of milk but tastes good!!

It's non-denatured, that's a good thing.

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Apr 07, 2010

which means it has its intact biologically active proteins. These proteins can be destroyed when whey products are processed "denatured" with high heat.

Grass fed dairy protein powder ...

Posted by 4745853834780770510 on Jun 25, 2012

I bought this brand because it was the only one I found here that used dairy from grass-fed cows and it is also a significant savings over other brands I found. It has a very mild taste and very low sweetener. My kids prefer to add fruit or a shot of chocolate syrup but my husband likes it 'as is'. We use organic whole milk to mix with and it creates a nice foam on top. My husband takes it to work in a shaker bottle and mixes it with water as his breakfast most mornings.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

I am not a body builder or a daily aerobics warrior so I'm not looking for that mega dose of protein that those types seem to go for. Actually, I don't believe that most of the popular protein powders are healthy because they contain so many unhealthy ingredients. Many other protein powders also market themselves on the idea that you can mess around with food and end up with a convenient, instant powder that has low calories but still high protein. That's not food in my way of thinking. That's just chemical and nutrient manipulation--no thanks. Source Naturals is one of the best because of the care they put into the ingredients.Read the product description and you will see what I mean. the other plus is that this stuff really tastes good. People might complain that it doesn't mix in real well if you just toss it into a glass of milk or juice. I don't think it's that bad--it mixes in fairly well. I would rather put up with a few little lumps than ingest the chemicals that make stuff dissolve easily. You can use an immersion blender or just swallow the lumps. I like to blend this whey powder into my breakfast "salad" which is basically yogurt, avocado, fruit, nuts and anything else I might throw in. Makes it taste good.

best whey i know

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Mar 30, 2012

from pastured cattle and cold-processed, so the genuine health benefits are far more intact. easy to mix and digest. reasonably priced to boot.

Very Excited!

Posted by adespoz on Apr 05, 2012

I've only just 'discovered' non-denatured whey. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and I feel as though it is 'working'. Instant nutrition! It's hard to pin down, but my body just responds with a big 'yes' when I take this stuff. I'm quietly excited at the prospect of continuing this 'whey therapy'. And if, as studies seem to indicate, that supplementing with non-denatured whey increases levels of glutathione (see wiki) then I would recommend it to all people with CFS/FM. And best of all- the price! iHerb is much MUCH cheaper than sourcing similar products within Australia, even factoring in the shipping costs. Highly recommended.

Compared to others this is cheaper

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on May 31, 2008

This product is much cheaper than other undenatured whey products coming from grassfed cattle. Wish they made it in a version without vanilla and stevia.

Not a great tasting Protein Powder

Posted by LanceSavoy on Dec 20, 2010

Luckily this was not the only Natural Protein Powder I ordered from Iherb because this really is not a very good tasting Whey. It may be ok if you mix it into a smoothie with fruit and juice but on its own in milk or water the taste is not good. My advice is if you want a Natural Protein sweetened with stevia that is the best one I have tasted so far go with the MRM Natural flavors. As an added plus it is cheaper that this one also.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Feb 02, 2011

good product. tastes good too.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1427293 on Nov 18, 2010

By far the best whey product I have tried. Great tasting, disolves instantly and makes me feel on top of the world.