Generally ok except the stevia taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Oct 04, 2008

I don't like the stevia taste, otherwise it should be fine.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 28, 2010

I mix it with either milk or OJ. Sometimes I add a raw egg, sometimes 1/3 of a banana. I blend it in my Magic Bullet. No artificial sweetner which is good. No real flavor of its own so it takes on the flavor of what you mix it with. I find it stays with me longer than some other products I've used.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Mar 31, 2010

This is one of the best whey products available. It is not denatured like most other whey products. It comes from healthy grass fed cows. It is much more expensive than most whey, but you get what you pay for. I just wish there was a way to get the price a bit lower. It gives me sustained energy when I mix two scoops into my smoothies. Great product!

It's non-denatured, that's a good thing.

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Apr 07, 2010

which means it has its intact biologically active proteins. These proteins can be destroyed when whey products are processed "denatured" with high heat.

Its good!!

Posted by BinkySilverman on Aug 27, 2008

A little clumpy when i add to a bit of milk but tastes good!!

Only Whey to Go

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Apr 23, 2008

It seems to be very different from the other whey products on the shelves I've tried. Taste is fab and helps with my hypoglycemia. If whey is OK for your genotype, then I highly recommend this one! Don in Santa Rosa

GREAT MEAL REPLACEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3212311 on Dec 15, 2007

This Whey protein is the best one I have tried....it has a great taste. I drink it in the morning and it curbs my appetite ...very good product for weight loss.

best whey i know

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Mar 30, 2012

from pastured cattle and cold-processed, so the genuine health benefits are far more intact. easy to mix and digest. reasonably priced to boot.

Grass fed dairy protein powder ...

Posted by 4745853834780770510 on Jun 25, 2012

I bought this brand because it was the only one I found here that used dairy from grass-fed cows and it is also a significant savings over other brands I found. It has a very mild taste and very low sweetener. My kids prefer to add fruit or a shot of chocolate syrup but my husband likes it 'as is'. We use organic whole milk to mix with and it creates a nice foam on top. My husband takes it to work in a shaker bottle and mixes it with water as his breakfast most mornings.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

I am not a body builder or a daily aerobics warrior so I'm not looking for that mega dose of protein that those types seem to go for. Actually, I don't believe that most of the popular protein powders are healthy because they contain so many unhealthy ingredients. Many other protein powders also market themselves on the idea that you can mess around with food and end up with a convenient, instant powder that has low calories but still high protein. That's not food in my way of thinking. That's just chemical and nutrient manipulation--no thanks. Source Naturals is one of the best because of the care they put into the ingredients.Read the product description and you will see what I mean. the other plus is that this stuff really tastes good. People might complain that it doesn't mix in real well if you just toss it into a glass of milk or juice. I don't think it's that bad--it mixes in fairly well. I would rather put up with a few little lumps than ingest the chemicals that make stuff dissolve easily. You can use an immersion blender or just swallow the lumps. I like to blend this whey powder into my breakfast "salad" which is basically yogurt, avocado, fruit, nuts and anything else I might throw in. Makes it taste good.