The Best Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Jan 09, 2008

My understanding is that this whey protein powder is different because it is not an isolate, so the protein per unit is less than some supplements but it is a whole food and thus more useful to the body! It also tastes good without being really sweet.

WOW what a.....................

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

This is the best tasting, all natural, intact protein powder I found anywhere. Even though it is not organic, it is from content cows and I love that the most. I- herb got the greatest price on the internet and I highly recommend both.......

True Whey

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 23, 2010

I was using Jarrow, but this claims to be non denatured, grass fed, non gmo etc. The container and medium long scoop are convenient. I love the vanilla taste and the natural sweetness of stevia.

True Whey

Posted by Reviewer2515910 on Apr 26, 2008

Great protein source -I mix it with a tablespoon of Mineral Goat Whey and it then has a caramel taste

fantastic protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1152695 on Jul 14, 2007

blends in smooth, tastes great, gives great energy boost and is a high quality product being grass fed, no hormones etc.. Dosent have the potential harmful properties like soy products do. Its hard to find a good protein powder-Ive tried many and I give this one 5 stars--the reasonable price is also another bonus.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Dec 06, 2007

Excellent product.

Really like this whey product

Posted by Reviewer2445963 on Apr 16, 2010

Goes in anything, blends well and makes smoothie seem creamy.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3227625 on May 14, 2010

This is a great addition to a healthy smoothie. It provides a nice flavor and it's full of crappy products like most protein powders.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2625752 on May 14, 2010

This stuff tastes great, mixes well, and never hurts my stomach. I love it.

very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on May 23, 2010

I am really happy with this protein powder. I add raw eggs and avocado for my skin, almond milk for my heart, cottage cheese and vanilla stevia and it's a terrifically yummy breakfast! Best I've ever used. I was going to buy the Mercola brand but this was cheaper.