great taste

Posted by Reviewer1663895 on May 30, 2010

The taste and smell are great. I have no complaints other than the fact that it's hard to mix it with liquid by hand (with a spoon). It mixes best when blended. It's delicious blended with fruit, peanut butter and even fruit & leafy greens.

Need more flavors

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Jan 28, 2008

Great quality, but need another flavor to improve the flavor.

mrs

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 07, 2008

true whey has a good flavor & gives me enough energy to get thru my a.m. workout. I will buy it again.

iHERB thank you

Posted by Reviewer1257188 on Dec 27, 2011

x-cellent product and superman fast delivery. wooooow

very good

Posted by Reviewer2143972 on Jul 31, 2011

Blends very easily, no chalky aftertaste. Great price

Good Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Nov 02, 2011

I find this product mixes a lot better with the blender rather than a shaker. Although it has sweetner, I find I still need to add a few drops of stevia. Excellent taste, not as good as Dr Mercola's but love the fact it is from grass-fed cows. Going to try their Organic Premium Concentrate Protein Powder next.

Great product for the price but...

Posted by Reviewer1073460 on Mar 25, 2012

True Whey has all the properties of true nodenatured whey--no bad aftertaste, very frothy and is hard to mix without a blender or blender bottle. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because of the small 10 gram scoop. I had to recycle it and replace it with a 20 gram scope because that is how much I put in my shakes (I drink 2 shakes a day to get 40 grams of high quality whey). Overall, this is a great product for the price but you get what you pay for because there is less immunoglobulins, lactoferrin and serum albumin (precursors to Glutathione) than the more expensive Proserum products.

Very good

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Nov 14, 2013

Great protein powder,very soluble. The only bad point is the (absence of) taste and maybe also the quantity of protein (only 8 gram per scoop).

Good whey, good ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer2117713 on Jul 18, 2011

This whey is quite good. I love the ingredients and the taste is pretty decent. All around a great option.

Satisfied user

Posted by Reviewer1442351 on Oct 31, 2010

Great bang for the buck. Tastes very good and mixes well. If you are looking for quality, get this :) - Janne