July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Turmeric Extract, 100 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 06, 2010

I don't have any problem with this product, but it gives my husband a little acid reflux; its probably the black pepper. So, we are going to use the Organic India brand again. The only reason we switched is because I read that tumeric is better absorbed when taken with black pepper. Plus, the Organic India is organic.

Helps with inflammation.

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 20, 2014

My husband injured his shoulder while fishing. This turmeric extract has helped with the stiffness and soreness he was feeling. He's not 100% yet, but definitely getting there. I will be ordering more soon. Will update then.

SJ Mackenzie

Posted by Reviewer1740506 on Aug 11, 2008

I am taking this supplement for inflamation and am not noticing a difference in the specific area of my sigmoid that is the concern. Time may be the element here. I remain hopeful. Thank you for your reasonably priced supplements. It is very helpful on a limited budget.