Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Tumeric extract,

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Mar 18, 2012

I give this 10 plus, I have cut down on anti inflamitories and an-acids, it is not a miricle cure but enables me to get through the day without heavy duty pain relef

This and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2762884 on Sep 02, 2009

Cured my inflamation of the hip.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Oct 08, 2011

very good, does not cause any stomach upset.

Tasty & healthy spice!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I take turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties.

flott produkt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

tar en til dagen fast

works for gum disease, "leaky bowels", alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3002663 on Oct 05, 2013

i started my dad on these when he began to show signs of early alzheimers. 2/day got him up off the couch and clearing land with a chainsaw! After a few weeks, he told me that, for the first time in 40 years, his gums weren't bleeding. (I found some research later that affirmed turmeric reduces symptoms of perio disease.) A few months later, he told me that for the first time in his life, he wasn't having a "leakage" problem with his bowels, which had previously kept him running to the restroom every hour or so. Sure enough studies show that turmeric helps with colitis-type issues. If he doesn't take turmeric every day(along with coconut oil, aloe vera, B12, and fish oil), he starts getting confused. These definitely help. It would help even more if he would alter his diet and eat healthy, but that would be a miracle!

Really cleanses liver.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 12, 2014

I get frequent acne outbreaks, but after taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, I realise that no matter what I do, only the right side of my face has pimples now. Looking at the Chinese acne face map, I realised that zits that pop out on the left side of your face could be connected to your liver condition. And since I no longer have those, I can only conclude that this turmeric extract is doing me good. If anything, it supports the notion that internal cleansing is the way to go.

Turmeric for Inflammation

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This turmeric contains BioPerine and bromelain for better absorption which can be poor when the supplement only contains turmeric. Helpful for inflammation issues (so is bromelain). Good price and Source Naturals is a nice product line.

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 06, 2010

I don't have any problem with this product, but it gives my husband a little acid reflux; its probably the black pepper. So, we are going to use the Organic India brand again. The only reason we switched is because I read that tumeric is better absorbed when taken with black pepper. Plus, the Organic India is organic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »