Source Naturals, Turmeric Extract, 100 Tablets

works for gum disease, "leaky bowels", alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3002663 on Oct 05, 2013

i started my dad on these when he began to show signs of early alzheimers. 2/day got him up off the couch and clearing land with a chainsaw! After a few weeks, he told me that, for the first time in 40 years, his gums weren't bleeding. (I found some research later that affirmed turmeric reduces symptoms of perio disease.) A few months later, he told me that for the first time in his life, he wasn't having a "leakage" problem with his bowels, which had previously kept him running to the restroom every hour or so. Sure enough studies show that turmeric helps with colitis-type issues. If he doesn't take turmeric every day(along with coconut oil, aloe vera, B12, and fish oil), he starts getting confused. These definitely help. It would help even more if he would alter his diet and eat healthy, but that would be a miracle!

Really cleanses liver.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 12, 2014

I get frequent acne outbreaks, but after taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, I realise that no matter what I do, only the right side of my face has pimples now. Looking at the Chinese acne face map, I realised that zits that pop out on the left side of your face could be connected to your liver condition. And since I no longer have those, I can only conclude that this turmeric extract is doing me good. If anything, it supports the notion that internal cleansing is the way to go.

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 06, 2010

I don't have any problem with this product, but it gives my husband a little acid reflux; its probably the black pepper. So, we are going to use the Organic India brand again. The only reason we switched is because I read that tumeric is better absorbed when taken with black pepper. Plus, the Organic India is organic.

Helps with inflammation.

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 20, 2014

My husband injured his shoulder while fishing. This turmeric extract has helped with the stiffness and soreness he was feeling. He's not 100% yet, but definitely getting there. I will be ordering more soon. Will update then.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jan 19, 2010

Great combination of ingredients for better absorptions, using this to prevent cancer.