Almost magical

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Jul 22, 2010

Any kind of skin blemish from pits, to scrapes, to bumps, etc. disappear almost immediately. I love this stuff.

Ultra Colloidal Silver Salve

Posted by Reviewer3052783 on Feb 18, 2009

Seems to help my psoriasis better than topical steroids.

great healer.

Posted by Reviewer2823772 on Sep 01, 2009

Have used many times on sores that would not heal well. In my H umble opinion it works far far better than triple antibiotic ointments or neosporan type products.

Wound Healing

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Mar 29, 2009

I am paraplegic and need supplements for healing wounds. This product worked very efficiently.

excellent for mosquito bites

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 21, 2013

I am allergic to mosquito bites and end up with huge welts that itch for weeks. I tried several products made specifically for insect bites, with no relief. Then I tried Silver Salve on the welts. It was absorbed quickly and the itching stopped dead within minutes! Who knew silver would work on these?? I have used colloidal silver for different purposes, both internally and externally, and it is an excellent natural antibiotic. Now I can add mosquito bites to the list.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2275773 on Sep 27, 2010

My 15 month old got a severe, deep burn on his arm (just below the elbow) after pulling my flat iron down onto himself. I immediately began to coat a non-stick bandage with this product and wrap it onto his arm, changing twice daily. It has been over 5 weeks since the burn and it is almost completely healed with a minimal scar. While the healing process has been slow, the results are amazing!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 08, 2014

I purchased this because another reviewer recommended it for insect bites. Agreed, it takes care of the swelling and the itching. I have a dog who has a few warty-like projections on her chest. As soon as I put it on, they crusted up and I could pull them off. I heard that silver has been shown to get rid of skin cancer. Well?? I am convinced it at least got rid of weird skin growths. Oh and I put it on poison ivy and it took away the itch as well. I just bought some for my friend who works in a hospital.... I highly recommend it.

Actually Works

Posted by Reviewer1582498 on Jul 04, 2010

am using on a skin infection that has not responded well to anything else for the last 9 months. Very positive results over the last 3 weeks...

Always keep it on hand

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Jun 25, 2012

A few years back when I had a rash on my knee that no over-the-counter would eliminate, my daughter-in-law suggested this product. It went away fast! This salve is now a staple on our medicine cabinets.

Seems to work

Posted by 5096911890455277867 on Aug 23, 2013

I've had an itchy area on my lower back for more than a year, which I've kept partly under control with anti-fungal medicine (tolnaftate and terbinafine). Starting a few weeks ago, I switched to this silver salve and the itching has gradually diminished. I knocked off one star on account of the price being rather high, and there's no indication on the jar of just how much silver is in it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »