Great product so far

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jun 23, 2010

Switched to Source Natural as previous brand used, was not helping anymore just getting more expensive. On week 2 - 3 of using and noticed huge difference in joints of my hands. Knees are better but not quite there yet. Humidity is not affecting my joints as much now. Choice of this product over others was due to turmeric for inflammation, and the addition of ingredients not included in other brands. Price very reasonable. Would recommend taking with meals as instructed. Took one day without meal as I was in a hurry and got slight upset stomach from it.

comments

Posted by Reviewer2656629 on Jan 07, 2010

I have been taking this vitamins for several weeks and have not seen any difference. My brother is taking the same vitamins and has seen a major difference.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2686457 on Sep 20, 2010

My joints can't live without it!!

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2458449 on Feb 02, 2012

Great!

daily needs

Posted by Reviewer2963820 on Oct 23, 2007

excellent! i take this daily along with coral calcium, alaskan fish oil and it greatly reduce arthritis and joint pains, no more vicodin (pain killer).

Great Joint supplement

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jan 04, 2010

We have been taking this supplement for several years now, with the exception of trying another joint supplement from time to time. We always come back to Source Naturals Ultra Joint Response because it works the best. I usually prefer capsules to tablets but this seems to work.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2640530 on Jun 15, 2006

see title

great product

Posted by Reviewer2911548 on Jan 25, 2007

This has been helping many of my patients who cannot (or don't wsnt to)take RX meds