July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Ultra-Mag, 120 Tablets

lessens arrthymia

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Aug 01, 2010

This supplement, along with Krebs above, lessens my husband's arrythmia attack. Too much magnessium can cause diarrhea. Warning: this pill is huge.

No More Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1760248 on Oct 28, 2007

For years I have been trying to find the exact cause of my terrible leg cramps, in the quads or groin muscles. Terrible pain strikes in the night or after sitting for an extended period, like in a theater. The least little thing out of balance would start a cycle of them, perhaps after months of none. Too much coffee, too little water, too much exercise, too little potassium....I would wrack my brain for what was out of balance. For the past month I have taken this Ultra Mag product, and NO CRAMPS. I think I have finally found the answer.

Eliminated my palpitations and helps my anxiety symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3077025 on Mar 24, 2010

This is a very good absorbing magnesium I should say, I could notice my palpitations vanish, reduced my Anxiety/Panic disorder, what a relief :). Great supplement, I take it with me where ever I go. Relaxes me, reduces stress. Also recent blood test showed Magnesium level at normal now. Only caution is to start slowly with Magnesium and build the dose for better results.

Source Naturals, Ultra-Mag, (Magnesium), 120 Tablets

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 23, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ (3 out of 5) This is a OK product for the price, but I've switched over to the more bioavailable Bluebonnet brand Magnesium Aspartate caps.

One of the bes Magnesium supplement out there

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

I have been taking magnesium supplements since 2005, because I don't get enough in my diet. Anyway, Mag Chelated is great but this combo is even better. I can tell because it controls my high heart rate better, and that's how I can tell if a certain Mag product is better or not. High recommended