This is the way to optimize your blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jan 05, 2008

Niacin bound Chromium together with NAC makes Glucose Tolerance Factor very quickly. Chromium Picolinate takes months, and is mainly ussed for muscle development. Vanadium is also similar to Chromium, although little research has been done on it. There is a spring in Japan rich in Vanadium that diabetics visit.

Source Naturals Vanadium w/Chromium

Posted by Reviewer1576505 on Jan 12, 2009

great products.....my bf takes one a day. brought his A1C tests to into the normal range for the first time! he was thrilled and surprised.

good for diabetes ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

there are lack of good Vanadium supplements out there because not enough people know that it is helpful in lowering blood sugar for diabetics together along with Chromium,Herbal like Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ),Gymnema Sylvestre (Gurmar) & Trigonella foenum and good nutritional program and supplement,as far as i know the ratio should be X2 Vanadium vs Chromium,i would much prefer this product be 180 smaller tablets because i need to slice them to tolerate the high Vanadium content during the day....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jan 28, 2009

Good but i am a bit worried about Vanadium supplementation, read much about it before supplementing too much with Vanadium, been linked with psychotic disorders etc.

This is also great

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009

I am a type 1 diabetic and I started this a very short while ago 22 days along with some other new herbs in combination. I noticed I didn't have to go through 250 chromium pills in 4 days like I used to to get my glucose levels in control. I'm seeing glucose levels anywhere from 30's to a 278 only after a big meal, and I have had no dangers at all. Then I add some of my other herbs to settle it down, because I only take 2 of these a day.

VANADIUM

Posted by Reviewer2533005 on Jul 19, 2008

VERY GOOD PRODUCT, KEEPS BLOOD SUGAR IN CHECK.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer1683492 on Mar 09, 2008

Seem to have more feeling in my feet since I started taking this.

Great product but very high V dosage

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Aug 04, 2013

Great product, used it several times in the past. One caveat is that it is easy to elevate one's V levels with this kind of dosage. With elevated V levels, it can become toxic and result in heavy energy level crashes, so you really need to be on top of your mineral levels. I have personally taken it for a few weeks at a time then stopped for a couple of months. I used to take tiny fractions of a tablet but these days can tolerate an entire tablet.

Vanadium with Cromium

Posted by Reviewer1740378 on Feb 25, 2011

Vanadium with Cromium together with my other diabetes medication seems to work well. I have been using it since year 2010.

These are very strong - for me

Posted by Vizion on Jul 15, 2016

Just a quarter of a capsule this morning made me feel tense, wired, nervous and visuospatially different. I have tried twice now, yesterday as well, it is not some kind of expectation effect. I am only using this supplement to raise trace element levels. I have decided to use half capsules of a different product with 50 mcg of Vanadium Picolinate instead. These definitely cause a psychological effect in me. This morning I felt very tense, kind of tingly skin around the neck, back of the head, face, etc., a different visuospatial feeling, briefly nauseous and a desire to sleep when I shouldn't be tired, I took 1000 mg of vitamin C and then went to sleep for a few hours. Since I woke up I feel pretty good now, still a little different though. If there is a positive in this, actually a little bit more visuospatial clarity than usual I think and a lack of desire towards sweets this evening. I'm not sure why I'm the only reviewer saying this. Just a quarter of a pill had significant effects in me! Could I be Vanadium or Chromium intolerant? I usually tolerate supplements very well without adverse effects! I will get a hair mineral analysis test done sooner or later and then edit this review. I still give this 4 stars for now since I like Source Naturals and most likely the product is what it says it is. To the reviewer which said that this is a "low dose" of Vanadium, he needs to learn what bio-availability is and he needs to check the tolerable upper level intake as well. This is a high dose of Vanadium considering the bio-availability.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »