This is the way to optimize your blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jan 05, 2008

Niacin bound Chromium together with NAC makes Glucose Tolerance Factor very quickly. Chromium Picolinate takes months, and is mainly ussed for muscle development. Vanadium is also similar to Chromium, although little research has been done on it. There is a spring in Japan rich in Vanadium that diabetics visit.

Source Naturals Vanadium w/Chromium

Posted by Reviewer1576505 on Jan 12, 2009

great products.....my bf takes one a day. brought his A1C tests to into the normal range for the first time! he was thrilled and surprised.

good for diabetes ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

there are lack of good Vanadium supplements out there because not enough people know that it is helpful in lowering blood sugar for diabetics together along with Chromium,Herbal like Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ),Gymnema Sylvestre (Gurmar) & Trigonella foenum and good nutritional program and supplement,as far as i know the ratio should be X2 Vanadium vs Chromium,i would much prefer this product be 180 smaller tablets because i need to slice them to tolerate the high Vanadium content during the day....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jan 28, 2009

Good but i am a bit worried about Vanadium supplementation, read much about it before supplementing too much with Vanadium, been linked with psychotic disorders etc.

This is also great

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009

I am a type 1 diabetic and I started this a very short while ago 22 days along with some other new herbs in combination. I noticed I didn't have to go through 250 chromium pills in 4 days like I used to to get my glucose levels in control. I'm seeing glucose levels anywhere from 30's to a 278 only after a big meal, and I have had no dangers at all. Then I add some of my other herbs to settle it down, because I only take 2 of these a day.

VANADIUM

Posted by Reviewer2533005 on Jul 19, 2008

VERY GOOD PRODUCT, KEEPS BLOOD SUGAR IN CHECK.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer1683492 on Mar 09, 2008

Seem to have more feeling in my feet since I started taking this.

Great product but very high V dosage

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Aug 04, 2013

Great product, used it several times in the past. One caveat is that it is easy to elevate one's V levels with this kind of dosage. With elevated V levels, it can become toxic and result in heavy energy level crashes, so you really need to be on top of your mineral levels. I have personally taken it for a few weeks at a time then stopped for a couple of months. I used to take tiny fractions of a tablet but these days can tolerate an entire tablet.

Vanadium with Cromium

Posted by Reviewer1740378 on Feb 25, 2011

Vanadium with Cromium together with my other diabetes medication seems to work well. I have been using it since year 2010.

vanadium

Posted by Reviewer2987728 on Jan 20, 2011

I found iHERB.COM to be a good source of these hard to find tablets. Also, I was pleased my order arrived quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »